VOL 4 Chapter 1 Accumulated problems.

Hachiman   POV

Countless headaches are coming to me, I thought that with my intervention I would have had enough to avoid that scenario, it seems that I was wrong.

Kiyotaka   ended up being blackmailed by   Chabashira-sensei.

What a hassle, I didn't want him to get involved with the class. His methods are too effective but at the same time heartless.

The end justifies the means. A phrase that represents  Kiyotaka. 

One day has passed since the events on the island, there are approximately two days left before exam number two of the cruise begins. At least this time I don't have to physically fatigue, I can't say the same about my mind.

I had to go through all the scrutiny from my classmates and friends about what happened on the island.   Kiyotaka   gave me all the credit for the island. This is how it stays in the dark. I'm basically the replacement for   Horikita.

Even though I was invited by several people to hang out, I don't feel able to chat right now, I have too much to think about.

With the overwhelming victory of class B, all classes are on alert. The results of each class ended like this:

Class A – 1034+120= 1154 POINTS 

Class B-- 831 + 295=1126 POINTS 

Class C-- 740+140=880 POINTS 

Class D— 578+0= 578 POINTS

We were left with our class hot on the heels of class A, it was a great step, everyone was quite happy with the results. No wonder, at first we were chosen to be the most defective in the school. So being one step away from the top excites anyone.

Even so, you have to be very careful, there are several things that can change and vary.

That fight with   Seong   from class D is an example, although I must say that it made my job easier to withdraw. I didn't know if fatigue alone would be a justified cause for withdrawal, but the bruises and bumps were quite big.

I am currently suffering from several bruises on my face, which I had to say were blows caused by the fall from the cliff, it was a bold move, if not completely stupid. If someone else had done it I would classify it as second.

Right now I am at a bar, as expected on a luxury cruise, it has all kinds of entertainment, it also sells alcoholic beverages for adults, which of course I can't drink yet, but my reason for coming Here it is different, this bar has something special.

Like I said I want to be alone because I want to swim in my thoughts without interruptions. I have many to consider as I have the full picture of this exam. In addition to the changes that happen within the class. 
With my hands resting on the bar and my head bowed, I'm thinking, I feel someone sitting next to me.

?: A   cosmolitan  , please.

The voice that is familiar speaks, I don't need to lift my head to know who it is.

?:  Hikigaya? What are you doing here?

I would have preferred if she had ignored me. I'm talking to my class teacher,   Chabashira   Sae-sensei.

Chabashira : Don't tell me that you started to go astray, you know that minors can't drink alcohol.

Hachiman : It's bad that you assume I'm going to drink. In addition to alcoholic beverages there are other things for students to drink.

Chabashira : It's strange that you're alone, shouldn't you be celebrating with others?

Hachiman : i had too many things to think about, so it was better for me to be alone.