VOL 4 Chapter 7 the first session

I'm heading towards the room where the first discussion is going to take place, the truth is I'm quite nervous because I'm going to start playing with fire, I don't think there is any possibility of cooperation. 

When I walk down the hallway I meet   Satou   and   Ike   who are waiting outside the classroom. It seems like they want us to go in together.

Satou : ah,   Hikigaya   -  kun , you're here.

Hachiman : Yes, were you waiting for me?

Ike  : Right, we think it's better that we go in as a group, because we don't know what atmosphere will be there.

Hachiman : Well, that's right, it's time for us to go in.

I take the initiative to enter. I turn the door knob and a large room opens before my eyes.

When I enter alone a tense atmosphere is felt, I'm sure everyone is feeling it.   Satou   and   Ike   can't say anything, the atmosphere is very heavy.

It seems like we're the last ones to arrive, so the eyes of all classes turn to us. Some with curiosity, others analyzing any strange movement and finally hostility. It goes without saying who owns the latter.

Hachiman : With permission.

I say to break the silence.

Seong : Wow,   wow, wow , but look who we have here.

Seong   is the first to answer, he has a thick tone of sarcasm combined with his voice.

He gets up from the couch he was sitting on, and comes to the front where I am.

Seong : I was worried when they said you were hurt.

Hachiman : It's strange that you care about me.

Seong : Strange? I don't think so, there's nothing wrong with me being anxious about a classmate's safety.

It doesn't take much brainpower to tell that this guy is just spewing lies. I'm not the only one in the room able to pick up on the false words he's saying.

Hachiman : no, I say strange because it was nothing serious, minor injuries you can call it.

I also decide to provoke him.

Seong :  Hah ?!

A grimace of annoyance appears on his face.

Seong : I understand, you didn't say that when you were emaciated on the floor.

Hachiman :  Hooo  ? I hit a fragile spot, when I said they were minor hits, they really were minor hits. You were just lucky.

Seong :   Hmph , big words for a loser.

Hachiman : This has been running through my head for a while, when did I lose?; Like I said you just had the good fortune to find me in that state. I'm sure that if we repeat that day, I can guess who will leave on a stretcher.

My harsh words destroy the atmosphere even more, the tension is reaching its peak, although I think we gave too much information with our conversation.

Seong  : I see you brought your two pets.

Frowning, I answer.

Hachiman : Don't tell me you got scared of me.

Seong : Don't be silly, can't I say hello to your classmates? Or are you the only one who can speak?

This damn one.

Seong : Hello,   Satou   and Pike-  kun , ah no, sorry it's   Icota-Kun.

He says   Ike's name   wrong on purpose. When he calls them, they don't answer, they have their heads down, it's better this way, this guy is unpredictable. Besides, his presence is overwhelming them.