VOL 1 Chapter 23 Meeting

Today is the day of the exams, you can feel the nervousness running through the class.

But thanks to the study groups and the past exams, the situation is less chaotic, it only remains to wait for the results that will come out in a few days.

Haruka: Oy Hikki, the exams are over, we can celebrate with an outing.

Haruka with her endless energy places her hands on my desk, and prepares a so-called celebration party even though we just finished the exams.

Hachiman: It's too early to be celebrating.

Ken: Come on Hachiman, my brain is melted by so much information, a break wouldn't hurt.

Akito: Although it pains me to agree with Ken, it is true that we have worked hard.

Airi: Hehehe, you should let them run free a little, Hachiman-kun.

Hachiman: Airi, you say it like I'm the strict parent who doesn't let his children play.

Haruka: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hikki you've been crushed by 4 to 1.

Hachiman: But I'm sorry, if you guys want to go, I have a meeting to discuss class matters.

Haruka: ehhhhhhhh, no way.

Airi: Come on Haruka-chan, Hachiman-kun will be busy for the sake of the class.

Haruka: Heh, even though Airi-chan was the one who was most excited to invite Hikki.

Airi: What are you saying Haruka-chan!

I don't know why Airi gets so nervous, an inside joke between the girls, if so, she didn't get it.

Ken: hey Akito and I are still going.

Haruka: oh yeah, Miyacchi and Kenchin are still here.

Akito: what's with that disinterested tone?

Haruka: Nothing, I guess we'll have to go out with Hikki another day.

Hachiman: Sorry, I'll make up for it later.

Haruka: You better.

With that I dismiss from the group Hikigaya, I see that Ayanokouji is talking to Horikita, so I decide to approach.

Horikita: Hikigaya -kun

Ayanokouji: Hello Hikigaya.

Hachiman: Hello.

Horikita: How do you think your exams went?

Hachiman: I guess normal, enough to pass, I don't have high expectations.

Ayanokouji: Well I guess there are two of us.

Horikita: You two could have a little more discipline.

Hachiman: Horikita, are you free today? I want to have a meeting to discuss a few matters.

Horikita: Okay, where is it?

Hachiman: In my room.

Ayanokouji: That sounds highly suspicious.

Hachiman: Easy Ayanokouji, I don't have enough courage to do anything. Besides I'd die by the hand of your queen first.

Horikita: Hmph, it's good that you know who you're messing with.

Ayanokouji: for you to say that you don't have enough courage with such confidence makes me feel strange.

Hachiman: that's all for the moment, we'll talk later.

I say goodbye to them and send the message to Hirata and Kushida, about the meeting, I want to touch on some issues.

I go straight to the dormitories, change my uniform and leave everything ready for when they arrive.