Chapter 4: First Day Disaster

Everyone made their way to the main hall. Before they could take a seat a teacher stopped them, it was Professor Eladio, the History teacher.

"All of you will be sitting on tables of 12, boys from one dorm and girls from another. The tables will have your dorm number on them.

Professor Eladio stepped out of the way and everyone went looking for their tables.

"Kennedy" A voice called out and Kennedy turned around.

"Ezbern." She smiled as he jogged to her side.

"Have you found your table?" He asked.

"Nope but since it's in dorms I don't think any of these are my tables." Kennedy looked around her to see other girls from different dorms.

She then spotted a table with 207 in the far end middle of the hall.

"Mines over there." Kennedy and Ezbern said in unison both pointing to the same table.

They then turned to each other and burst into laughter.

"Guess we're sitting on the same table." Ezbern chuckled.

They walked over and sat on either ends.

Just then Theodore walked over.

"Hey Theodore!" Kennedy waved.

"Hey Kennedy, Hey Ezbern." Theodore smiled at them both.

"You both know each other?" Kennedy asked.

"We're in the same dorm." Ezbern replied as Theodore took a seat next to Ezbern.

They talked when the Principal interrupted.

"I hope you have all found your dorms and have settled in." He looked at everyone.

"Today will mainly consist of a tour of the school, a go through of expectations and forbidden areas."

"Please follow your mentors."

Just as professor Aurkin finished his sentence, ghosts summoned at the end of each table.

All of them wore old royalty butler clothes.

"Follow me." It said and everyone on Kennedys table stood up.

They followed it around the entire school but Kennedy swore she'd even forget where the bathrooms were.

Everyone returned back to their tables for dinner.

The whole hall was filled with chatters and gossip as Kennedy played with the cutlery.

"What did you think about the school?" Ezbern asked turning to Kennedy. "Kennedy?"

"Oh yeah um, It's ok." Kennedy chuckled nervously.

"Are you alright? You seem disturbed." Theodore asked.

"It's just... I don't wanna be here..." She sighed looking down. "I didn't even get a choice if I wanted to come here."

Theodore and Ezbern exchanged a glance. "We were all brought here, and there's a reason why, plus, we're not alone." Ezbern smiled.

Kennedy just sighed and nodded like she agreed.

After everyone finished, The principal had another thing to address.

"Students, As a welcome to Concealed Academy, tonight there will be a fireworks show." Professor Aurkins announced and everyone's face lit up.

Everyone stood up and followed the teachers out to the courtyards.

As everyone watched the sky waiting for the fireworks, Kennedy took the opportunity to look at the surroundings.