Chapter 5: Baby Dragon

Kennedy slowly walked to her next class thinking about what the principal said. 

Was it really not bad being here?

She made it to her next class which was Magical Creatures. 

"Kennedy!" Theodore waved catching Kennedy's attention.

She walked over taking a seat in front of the two boys. 

"What happened?" Ezbern leaned forward onto the table. 

"Are you getting expelled!?" Theodore's mouth dropped wide open.

"No no, he said he wouldn't punish me." Kennedy let out a soft chuckle.

Before Ezbern could say something the teacher walked in.

"Welcome students, today we will be doing a simple lesson. Please turn to page 6 in the books in front of you as I mark the roll." Professor Kazana smiled.

Everyone flicked open their books and people began writing their names. 

"Seffika Azrine?" The professor began calling out names and the room filled with 'present' or 'here'

"Taehyung kim?" The professor called out and looked around the room.

Everyone was silent for a moment looking around when Theodore raised his hand.

"It's Theodore Prislee ma'am." 

"Ah ok." She wrote something down.

"Taehyung Kim?" Kennedy turned around.

"Yeah that's my korean name. Taehyung and Kim is my mother's last name before marriage. Since I grew up in Korea I've lived using that name." Theo explained.

"I was just as shocked, he told me last lesson." Ezbern chuckled and the other two joined in.

"Silence please." Professor made Kennedy turn around as she started the lesson.

After the class they headed off.

They were in their second last class, Botany, when Ezbern elbowed Kennedy.

"Hey wanna come over to our dorm tonight?" Ezbern smiled as Kennedy turned to him holding a portable shovel. "Our room-mates are all going to their friends dorms so me and Theo will be alone, you should join us, we could talk for sometime."

"That sounds lovely but I don't think I can go into a boys dorm-" Kennedy chuckled awkwardly. "Let alone after bedtime, you know it's forbidden."

"oh come on." Ezbern pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Fine." Kennedy sighed turning back to her pot.

Ezbern went to get a watering can.

He was weird, sometimes he'd act like a kid and some times he'd act like the big brother. But they all got close really quickly. It was like they've known each other for years. And talking with the boys made Kennedy forget about her problems.

It was the end of classes and everyone was wandering around.

The trio sat together watching everyone.

"Coming here makes me feel like I'm in highschool again." Kennedy smiled remembering the fun times.

"Highschool in Korea isn't easy, we have a lot of suicides because of it." Theodore swallowed.

"Damn it" Kennedy whined. "I left my quill in the classroom." She stood up.

"Do you want us to come?" Ezbern looked up.

"No it's fine I'll go myself, I'll catch you guys tonight." Kennedy walked off.

Later that night when everyone was in their dorms, Kennedy waited till all the girls were asleep and walked out the room.