Chapter 23: Harriet Locktail

The next morning they woke up quite late to which Ezbern has too shake the whole tent to wake the other two up.

They packed everything up and started waking again.

Like always Theo got hungry very quick.

"Do we have food?"

Without a word Kennedy threw a few strawberries at his face which landed in his palms.

"Seriously?" Theo groaned.

After a while. The stumbled upon a village.

On the edge of a small cliff. They saw a village or town not far.

They quickly raced down and began walking in that direction.

They soon walked through the front gates and walked down a gravel road In the middle of shops and houses.

It wasn't crowded but there were quite a few people.

They must of noticed the three looking rather very happy to see other humans in a while.

People gave them weird stares as they cheerfully walked down the ground.

They decided to stop by a small Cafe bakery  looking place.

They walked it and saw an old man at the counter with just a few people at the tables.

They walked over and was greeted with a big smile.

"What would can I do for you three?" He said smiling.

"Just three drinks and three croissants please." Kennedy asked looking at the small display of pastries.

"No problem." The old man took the money and called out to another old woman who looked like his wife.

"Out of towners I see." The man looked back at the three.

"How did you know?" Kennedy gave a half smile half skeptical look.