slipped away pt. 2 - j.o

slipped away pt. 2 j.o (by popular request ;) )

listen to: illicit affairs by taylor swift

-

It's been two months since your last hookup with Jenna. You missed her more than words can explain. Life has been dull without the thrills of adrenaline the secret relationship brought you. For you, she was everything, but for her, it seemed to only be physical.

Just for distraction, you explored dating apps - where you matched with a girl named Charlotte. Tonight you met her for the first time in person. She sat on your couch next to you, your arm draped over her shoulder as you watched a Netflix movie.

She was truly a wonderful person - but she made you feel nothing.

You sat with your eyes glazed over at the screen - just wishing you were sharing this moment with her. She flooded your mind and she wasn't even there. Jenna showed you colors you can't see with anyone else.

Charlotte nudged you lightly, interrupting your thoughts, and nodding over at the slider door. "Um, there's someone at the door."

"Hm?" You said while turning your head at the slider door. Your eyes met and your heart felt like it was going to burst.

The short-statured girl was standing at the door with her hands cupped around her face pressed against the glass to see inside. A black backpack was set next to her feet. She looked at you with an expression of hurt on her face.

"One sec," you told Charlotte as you arose from the couch, wiping your hands off on your pants.

You clicked open the slider door and stepped outside, the brunette taking a step back to allow you to do so. You closed the door behind you and looked down at her, grabbing her wrist and pulling her away from the side of the door so Charlotte couldn't see.

She folded her arms tightly around her chest, her expression changing to annoyance. "Who is that?"

"No o-" you began.

"Who, the fuck, is that?" Jenna bit down on her lip, shaking her head a little, almost as if she were jealous.

"Why does it matter, Jenna?" You snapped at the girl who you've been dying to see since August. Your heart fell as you instantly regretted it.

"Because... You're mine," she said, looking up at you with those dark brown doe-eyes. Those fucking eyes.

You could feel your pulse rise when she took a few steps closer, backing you into the side of the house. You were at a loss for words.

"You are mine... Right?" Her voice is barely above a whisper. She trailed her manicured nails down your arm lightly, just barely grazing over you.

You felt yourself grow weak to her touch, she had such a grip on you no one else could ever accomplish. "Jenna," you huffed.

"What, baby?" She trailed her nails back up your arm, sending shivers through your whole body.

The slider door slid open and Charlotte poked her head out. "Um, I'm gonna go..."

Jenna had a devilish smirk on her face and nodded once. "Good, leave. This one is spoken for," she said in regard to you.

Charlotte left, and you looked back down at Jenna and sighed. Your heart beats for her, but she's been breaking it piece by piece without even knowing.

"What was that, Jens? You- You can't keep doing this to me." There was desperation in your voice, you were tired.

"What am I doing?" She questioned innocently as if she were oblivious to what she was doing. She grabbed a handful of your shirt and pulled you down until your lips met hers. She kissed you deeply, her tongue swiping your bottom lip.

Your tense body quickly relaxed at what it's been craving for months; the taste of her lips. You kissed her back, wrapping your arms around her waist and pulling her into you.

You broke the kiss, heavy breaths leaving your lips. "Jenna," you said breathlessly.

"Hmm?" She hummed with a grin on her lips.

"Please -" You said in between pants. "I can't keep doing this... Knowing Emma-"

"You won't have to worry about Emma anymore," she cut you off. She's said this before.

"How do I know you're serious this time?"

"Trust me," she whispered, pulling you back into a deep and loving kiss. Your heart swelled, praying she really meant it this time.

But at this moment, you couldn't worry about that. She was here in front of you - and nothing else in the world mattered. You had ruined yourself. And for her, you'd ruin yourself a million times more.

-end.

a/n: had to make a part 2 after so many had asked - but with more of an open ending; because now we'll never know if jenna truly means what she says...