distraction - t.c

distraction - t.c

*smut warning*

-

Today you were working a double shift at the restaurant you worked at as a waitress. Your boss had noticed how many extra shifts you were working - and kindly offered you to go home a few hours early today.

You happily accepted the offer as you planned on surprising your girlfriend, Sam, arriving a few hours early. You clocked out of work and made it out to the busy streets of Manhattan.

As you were walking to Sam's apartment, you found a small street vendor selling bouquets of flowers that immediately made you think of her. You bought a bouquet of daisies, Sam's favorite.

Finally, after walking through the city street commotion, you made it back to your apartment. Unlocking the door, you walked in, expecting to see Sam sitting on the couch but she wasn't there.

Closing the door behind you, you looked down at the floor and noticed an unfamiliar pair of shoes. The size of them being neither Sam's or yours.

"Sam?" You called out with no answer.

Instantly, something didn't feel right. You made your way to your bedroom and the door was shut. Without knocking, you opened it to find Sam in bed fucking another girl.

The gasp you let out was enough to take both of their attentions off each other and onto you. Quickly they shuffled themselves under the blankets so they weren't exposed.

"What the fuck, Sam?" Your voice quivered.

"Y/n, I.. I thought you weren't getting home until-"

"Fuck you," you spat. You couldn't bare to look at the sight any longer. You turned on your heels and quickly left.

-

Now you're back out on the city streets, not knowing where to go. Rain started pouring down, soaking you and the daisies you clutched in your arms.

Your roaming somehow led you outside of Tara's apartment. You stood looking up at the building, contemplating if you should go in. You two weren't the best of friends but tolerated each other.

"Fuck it," you muttered to yourself before going inside and finding her door.

After three gentle knocks at her door, Tara opened the door and looked at you with a confused look.

"Y/n?" She pushed some of her bangs out of her face. "What are you doing here?" The way she questioned it almost sounded as if she were annoyed.

All you could let out was a sniffle. Her eyes looked down at the now wilted daisies in your arms and put two and two together.

She stepped to the side and you entered the apartment without a word. You tossed the daisies on the counter and turned and looked at Tara.

"Are you going to tell me why you're here?" She asked again with a little more concern in her voice.

Your mind was thinking a thousand thoughts. You needed something to take your mind off it. Fast.