tolerate it pt. 2 - w.a

-

It's been the longest week for Wednesday. She immensely tried to hide that she didn't care that she lost you. But with each passing day, she found herself more worried sick that she hasn't seen you anywhere.

Entering the dorm room with Thing perched on her shoulder, Enid was laying on her bed watching TikTok and taking snapchats.

Enid sat up once Wednesday entered and displayed a concerned look on her face. "You look awful," she said with emphasis on the "awful", noticing the dark circles under Wednesday's eyes and her tousled braids.

Wednesday eyed Enid up and down with a glare. "Have you looked in the mirror today, Enid?" She replied dryly while throwing her black bag onto the bed.

Enid playfully frowned. "Rude."

There was a moment of silence between the two before Wednesday let out an inaudible sigh. "Have you seen y/n?"

Enid raised an eyebrow. "Why would you care exactly? I thought you two broke up."

Wednesday stiffened for a moment while she thought of an excuse. "... I don't. Thing misses her and he won't shut up about her."

"Well, Thing, I have seen her and she probably looks just as bad as Wednesday, actually, that's not possible. Wednesday looks worse." Enid let out a small giggle until she saw the death stare that was being given by Wednesday. "Sorry," she muttered, quickly regretting her joke.

After hearing that, Wednesday sat down at her typewriter.  She quickly focused and her fingers quickly tapped away the keys. Within a few minutes she finished what she was typing and slid the carriage of the typewriter back and pulled the paper out.

She took the paper and folded it into a letter fold. Her eyes darted across the room to her black dahlia plant, where she then got up and ripped one out. The one she ripped was the one she thought looked the best. Wednesday turned on her heels and headed towards the door.

Enid smiled to herself, knowing Wednesday was going to see you.

-

Wednesday sucked in a breath before hesitantly knocking on your door. Everyone knew, including herself, that she was not the type to admit she was wrong.

Wednesday's eyes seemed hopeful when the door opened only for them to narrow when she saw Bianca open the door.

"Look what the cat dragged in," she said. "A heartless, egotistical rat."

Wednesday ignored her comment, and instead tried to push through Bianca, who guarded the door with her life.

"Yeah, better luck next time, Hump Day," she scoffed and slammed the door right in Wednesday's face.

Wednesday struggled keeping her temper together. The hand that held the dahlia closed in a tight grip, crushing it in her hand and making it wilt. She ripped the paper and threw it on the ground along with the crushed dahlia.

-

After Bianca left your dorm, you found the ripped in half paper with the dahlia. You frowned at the sight and quickly picked up the pieces along with the flower. You brought them back inside your room, closing the door behind you. You brought the pieces of the letter to your desk and sat down in the wooden chair.

Although sleep-deprived, you somehow able to piece it back together.

"My love, forgive this somber tone,
For in my heart, I feel alone.
In darkness dwells my weary soul,
Yet you, my light, still make me whole.

Forgive my silence, sharp and cold,
In your embrace, my fears unfold.
For in your arms, I find my peace,
And all my worries start to cease.

Please accept my dearest apologies, mi amor.

Morbidly yours,

Wednesday"

Tears somehow welled in your eyes that have been cried dry for days. You wished you could reverse the time and allow Bianca to let Wednesday in.

Without second thought, you left your dorm to go find her.

3 hours later

Wednesday came barreling into her dorm room, looking disheveled and out of breath. Her uniform was covered in mud and her braids were falling out. There was fresh blood on one side of her face.

Enid shot up out of bed at the noise of the commotion she caused bursting through the door.

"O.M.G! What happened?" Enid asked frantically, jumping up out of the bed.

"Enid," Wednesday panted. "The Hyde." She sucked in another breath.  "I saw him."

Enid's eyes widened, her face showed more worry than Wednesday pictured. Something else was up and it was making Wednesday suspicious. 

Wednesday's face went from worried to serious. She tensed her shoulders and glared threateningly at Enid through her raven bangs.

"Spit it out, werewolf." Wednesday demanded.

Enid bit down on her lip and looked around the room, avoiding eye contact with Wednesday. "Did y/n find you?"

Wednesday's eyebrows drew close together. "What do you mean? Why would she find me out there?"

"She came here looking for you. And, I-Um. I told her you were in the woods, so she went to find you..."

-

a/n: don't be mad at me hehe <3 part 3 is already complete and will be posted tomorrow!