Marc / A Little Pill

You sat on the couch with your knees hugged to your chest as you cried.

"Come on, baby. Please stop crying. Look at me." Marc whispered as you looked up.

"I wanna go home." You muttered through your tears.

"My sweet girl, you are home. You're here with me and your other daddies. There's no where else you could be safer." He said as you shook your head.

"No! You're a monster! I don't want to be here!" You shouted as you went to run for the door but Marc grabbed you.

"What have we said about yelling at us?" He scolded as you cried.

"I just want to show you love, baby! And if I need to do this to show you I will." He growled as he threw you onto the couch and pinned you down.
He grabbed a bottle of pills off the counter and forced one into your mouth before washing it down with water, making you choke as you gasped for air.

"Easy, love." Marc said as he sat you up and helped you breath again.

"W-What did you give me?" You growled as he tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

"It'll just make you tired, baby." He said before you shoved him off you and got up to run but you fell to your knees and groaned.
Marc went to your side and helped you sit back up onto the couch.

“Come on, baby. Don’t fight it.” He whispered as you groaned, he laid you down on the couch as you looked at him with dazed eyes.
He smiled and ran his hand through your hair.

“See, baby? You see why daddy has to do this? It’s because it makes you a good girl for me. I wish I didn’t have to baby.” He whispered before he picked you up in his arms and brought you into your room and laid you down on the bed.
He moved in beside you and cuddled your body into his as he smiled.

“I only ever want to care for you, baby girl. I wish you could see how much I loved you.” He whispered, pressing a kiss to your forehead.
You groaned uncomfortably as he ran his hand through your hair.

“Shh, baby. Just rest for me, such a good girl.”