Yandere Moon Dads

You began to walk home from school as a million possibilities ran through your mind.
How were you going to hide this from him? If they found out a kid had punched you, the kid would be found dead the next day.
A large dark purple bruise had formed and wasn't exactly easy to cover up.
You ran into the local drugstore and got a cheap concealer before you quickly made your way back home.
They wouldn't be back from work for another hour so you had some time to cover up the bruise.
Once you had got back to the apartment you quickly washed off your face and got to work with the concealer.
It wasn't exactly your shade but with some blending and maybe keeping your hood on for a while, they wouldn't notice.
Once you had finished you sighed and got into your pjs, making sure to cover your head with a hood.
You sat at the table and began to work on your homework.
Eventually you heard the door open and you saw Marc walking in with some takeaway for dinner.

"Hey, sweetheart. How was school?" He asked as you looked at him a little and smiled.

"Just the usual, I'm just finished my homework." You replied as he smiled and kissed the top of you head.
He gently pulled the hood down and looked at you.

"Why are you covering up, love?" He asked as you shrugged a little.

"I just felt a bit cold, that's all." You replied as he nodded a little and walked away.

--

After you had finished homework you sat on the couch with Marc beside you while you both ate dinner.
Marc glanced at you and you became nervous.

"Darling? Do you have make up on?" He asked as you kept your head in front.

"Y-Yeah, my friends and I were just messing around with some today, that's all." You said as he narrowed his eyes at you.

"Baby, I know when you're lying. What's going on?" He asked as he gently moved your face to look at him.
He grabbed a tissue and began wiping away the make up as you cringed, knowing what would happen next.
Once the bruise was mainly revealed, Marc's eyes widened as he starred at you.
You knew all three of them were talking and panicking.

"Y/N, who the hell did this?" He asked as you looked up at you.

"It was just a stupid boy at school, it's okay he's just some asshole." You said as he gripped your chin harder.

"Name and his parents names, now." He demanded as you felt tears in your eyes.

"Dad, please! You don't need to do anything!" You said as he gave you a stern look.

"I won't ask again, Y/N." He said before you sighed and gave him all of the details he asked for.
Once you were done he kissed your forehead.

"Good girl, I'm sorry you got hurt, baby." He said as you nodded a little.

"No school tomorrow, okay?" He said as you nodded again and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, I tried to hide it from you."

--

The next day you had a sleep in and woke up to see a note left from Marc.
He said he had gone to work early but you knew exactly where he was going and you also knew you never see your bully turn up to school again.