StevenJake 🔞

(seperate bodies)

Usually only Steven and Marc slept in the small bed, Jake wasn't very touchy feely and usually set himself up on the couch.
But, when he came home late from whatever he'd done apparently he didn't feel like being on the couch.
Steven was finally drifting off to sleep when he heard Jake come home, he groaned and looked to see Jake stripping off most of his clothes before crawling in behind Steven.

"Don't say anything." He whispered as his arm went around Steven's stomach.
He didn't mind, Steven would take any affection he could get.
After a few minutes Steven could feel Jake shamelessly grinding against his behind.

"Jake, what the gods are you doing?" Steven whisper yelled as Jake chuckled softly.

"Come on, Marc doesn't have to know." Jake whispered as his hand found its way to Steven's crotch and he added pressure making Steven push his hips forward.
Marc was sleeping right beside him, what was Jake thinking?

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Jake whispered as Steven quickly covered his mouth.

"Come on, just be naughty for a little bit with me. Why don't we play a game and see if you can stay quiet?" Jake whispered with a soft chuckle before he slipped his hand down Steven's pants and wrapped his hand around his cock that was quickly getting hard.

"We can't... Marc is right there." Steven whispered before he felt Jake lick the back of his neck.

"So you want me to stop?" Jake asked as he paused and Steven tried to grind harder into Jake's hand making him laugh.

"That's what I thought, Steven." Jake whispered before he slowly and very quietly stood up and went to go grab 'something' from the bathroom.
Steven waited patiently before Jake returned to his former position and started pulling Steven's pants down past his ass.

"Now, remember. You have to be nice and quiet, Cariño." Jake said as Steven nodded a little and felt Jake press a lubed finger into his hole, Steven had to bite his hand just to keep quiet.

"Been a while, hasn't it?” Jake whispered as Steven’s eyes closed and he did his best to keep quiet.
Jake’s hand gripped onto Steven’s hair as he fingered him.
After a little longer Jake pulled out and took his own pants down and didn’t waste any time settling his impatient cock into Steven’s waiting hole. Jake’s hand moved under Steven’s head and then covered his mouth as he began to fuck into him.
He used his other hand to reach around and grip Steven’s leaking cock.
Steven moaned, thankfully muffled by Jake’s hand.

“Fucking shameless, aren’t you?” Jake whispered and he tried his best to keep his movements slow so he wouldn’t shake the bed too much.
Jake was growing restless, not being able to fuck Steven how he usually did.

“Fuck this.” He growled before pulling out.
He dragged Steven out of the bed as quiet as he could and dragged him in the bathroom and turned the shower on to dull the noises.

“I can’t hold back.” Jake growled possessively as he pressed Steven onto the sink and bent him down, his gripped his ass before thrusting back in and sighing in relief.

"Jake..." Steven moaned out as Jake smiled and gripped Steven's hip.

"Eso es todo cariño." Jake growled before he began to jerk Steven off.
He knew he wasn't going to last long, it had been a while after all.
Steven gripped the sink and came into Jake's hand making Jake chuckle deeply.
He gripped his hips even tighter and thrust into him and he let his cum fill Steven's hole.
Jake sighed in relief as he got his breath back and softly rubbed Steven's back.
They both heard a noise and looked behind to see a half asleep Marc.

"For fuck sakes I just needed to piss and now there's cum all over the sink."