Yandere Punishment

You were asleep on the couch, taking a small nap before you were roughly awoken.

You looked up to see Jake grabbing you by the collar.

"J-Jake... What's wrong?" You whispered as he glared at you.

"Well, Cariño. I know you tried to escape." He growled as you looked at him in confusion.

"What? I didn't try to escape, Jake... I want to talk to Steven!" You shouted before he threw you down onto the couch.

"Do not shout at me! Or demand things of me!" He screamed as you felt tears in your eyes.

"Jake, please just listen to me... I didn't try to escape, I promise." You whispered as you sat up before Jake slapped you across the face, making tears spring to your eyes.

You kept your face turned away as you tried to not cry.

"You know I don't like lies. Go to your room, I'll be in there in a minute." He growled as you looked at him.

"I didn't try to escape! I won't get punished for something I didn't do!" You screamed with tears streaming down your face before Jake grabbed you and shoved you onto the floor.

"In your fucking room, Y/N!" He shouted back as you cried and ran to your room.

You sobbed on your bed, usually you'd drag your bed or dresser in front of the door to block it but they'd taken your door away a long time ago.

Jake came in a few minutes later with his belt as you looked at him.

"Please I don't even know what I did..." You whispered through your tears as Jake stared at you.

Maybe he was getting second thoughts because his eyes rolled back and suddenly his face hardened.

"That doesn't work on me, baby. Shirt off, face the wall." He said as you glared at him.

"I didn't do anything!" You screamed before he whipped his belt across your face.

You fell off your bed to your knees as you stared at the ground with wide eyes.

"Keep taking, love. I dare you." He warned as you cried and slowly took of your shirt and stayed on your knees.

"That's what I thought." He grumbled as you cried softly and kept your head down.

You yelped in pain when you felt the first strike.

"Can I please...hold onto my teddy?" You whispered as Marc paused for a second.

"No, you tried to run away. You know the punishment." He said as you cried even more and felt Marc strike you again.

Fifteen strikes later you could feel the burning running throughout your body as you sobbed.

"I'm sorry... Please stop." You begged as you heard him kneels down, by the soft touch you knew it was Steven.

"Shh, it's okay. You did so well, love. Why did you do this, darling? You were doing so well." He said as you cried and looked at him.

"I didn't do anything..." You whispered as Steven looked at you sadly.

"Baby, don't lie to us. We found the window smashed open." He said as you tried to calm down your cries.

"Please! It wasn't me!" You said as Steve sighed and stood up, he turned your light off not taking care of you like usual.

"Get some rest, darling."

--

Steven was reading when he heard a knock at the door, he got up and answered it seeing it was his neighbour.

"Oh, Steven. I'm glad you're home, you weren't home before. My grandson was being a little shite like usual and throwing rocks, one happened to go through your window, I'm more than happy to pay for the repair." He said as Steven's blood ran cold.

He was nice enough to the neighbour before saying goodbye and running to your room.

He entered to see you rolled over, trying to soothe yourself.

"Oh, sweetheart. I'm so sorry, you weren't lying." He said as you slowly turned around.

"What?" You whispered as he knelt down and brushed a hand through your hair.

"The neighbour told me he accidentally broke the window, oh gods darling I'm so sorry. I should've listened... I'm so sorry." He said as you started crying again.

"You scared me." You whispered, all three of them feeling a pang of guilt run through them.

"I know, I know, love. We'll all make it up to you, I promise. I'm sorry." He whispered, leaning in to kiss your forehead.

"They hate me don't they?" You whispered, trying to not cry.

"Jake and Marc? No, love. They could never ever hate you, they love you so much. This is all our fault, baby. None of this is your fault." He replied as you nodded and let him wipe away your tears.

"If you buy me things I want I might forgive you." You whispered with a small smile on your face making Steven chuckle.

"You've got it, darling. Whatever you want."