Moon Dads

(SA!)

Jake, Steven and Marc had been worried about you lately.

You'd been so much quieter and practically throwing a tantrum anytime you had to go to school and you were in high school now, they thought he was past this stage.

Marc came into your room after he'd let you stay home.

"Y/N? Can we talk?" He asked as you turned around in your bed and looked at him.

"Okay..." You whispered as he sat on the side of your bed and looked down at you.

"What's wrong, darling? And don't say nothing because you're my kid, I know when something is wrong." He whispered as you turned away from him.

"Sweetheart, please don't turn away. You can tell me anything, okay?" He said placing his hand on your shoulder.

You turned around and he could tell you were holding in tears.

You sat up and leapt forward to hug him as you began to sob.

He held you tightly and rubbed your back.

"It's okay, I'm here." He whispered as you sobbed your heart out.

"I'm sorry." You cried out as Marc held you even tighter.

"Tell me what's wrong, baby." He replied, as you continued to cry.

"My teacher... He-He..." You tried to get out as a million thoughts ran through his mind.

"It's okay, you can tell me. You're safe." He whispered as you cried even harder.

"He made me touch him." You muttered, the words replaying in his head over and over.

He could feel Steven's fear and Jake's absolute hatred and anger.

Marc held you tighter as you cried.

"I hate him! I hate that fucking school! I hate everyone! No one believed me!" You screamed in frustration as Marc tried to calm himself, he could torture and murder the teacher later, but right now you just needed him.

He gently rocked you back and forth as you cried.

"This isn't your fault, none of this is your fault. You don't have to do anything, no more school, no nothing okay? There's nothing you need to worry about, we'll take care of everything. All you need to focus on is getting through this." He wusipered, holding you close as your cries began to calm down.

--

You were fast asleep in the middle of the night when you felt someone shake you awake.

You groaned and turned over to see Jake.

"Mi amor, I know it's late. This terrible man that hurt you... I've got him here, and he's paying for what he did. Before I dispose of him... Do you want to make him pay for what he did?" He asked as you looked at him in shock.

"Really?" You asked as you slowly sat up.

"Some people heal by forgiveness... Some people heal by slitting peoples throats, it's up to you. I'll be the one to kill him, but you sure as hell can hurt him." He said as you looked at him and nodded.

He smiled and gave you one of his blades.

He lead you to their 'office' they'd never let you inside and you saw the teacher beaten up tied to a chair.

Thankfully he was gagged so he couldn't say anything.

You ran forward and slapped him hard across the face.

Jake watched with satisfaction while you carved the word 'Rapist' into his thigh. Once you were done you stabbed the knife into his shoulder and spat on him.

"Piece of shit!" You screamed before Jake grabbed you and hugged you tightly.

"Close your eyes, mi amor." He whispered as he pressed your face into his chest to dull the sound of his gun.

"You did so well. I'm so proud of you." Jake whispered as you kept hugging him.

"Can we get pizza?" You asked making him chuckle.

"We can get 10."