Yandere / Neglect

You woke up in your bed as you looked at your bedside table to see a small note left.

'Gone out. Jake'
You read as you sighed and rolled your eyes. You looked down to see the electronic cuff on your wrist, they usually did that when they left.
If you tried to escape, it would give you a nasty shock through your body.
Marc and Steven didn't use it anymore but for some reason Jake didn't trust you.
You sighed and got up, deciding it would be nice to have a slow morning.
After you'd gotten some breakfast you sat on the couch and just watched TV, letting your brain have a break from thinking.
After about four hours you were on the couch covered in various snacks while you binged TV shows.
You heard the door open and looked up to see it was Jake.

"Oh, Dios mío, límpiate." He said as you looked at him in confusion.

"Clean yourself up." He said as you dusted yourself off and began to clean up.

"Sorry, got lost in time." You muttered quickly getting all the empty packets and throwing them in the bed.

"I've got work to do, don't bother me, okay?" He said as you nodded a little and watched him close the door to his office.
You sighed and continued cleaning up your mess.

--

Eventually the office door open and you looked up.

"Hey, sweetheart. How was your day?" Marc asked as you looked up at him from the couch.

"Why doesn't Jake like me?" You asked as he leant over and kissed your forehead.

"What do you mean, love?" He asked gently playing with your hair, while he stood over you as you rested your head on the back of the couch.

"He always goes away... And whenever he's here he never talks to me." You muttered as he sighed a little.

"I think he's just scared to talk to you." He said as you looked at him in confusion.

"Why would he be scared?" You asked as Marc offered you a small smile.

"He doesn't know how to act around you, I think that's it. He doesn't want to seem scary to you or overstep." He said as you nodded a little.
You stood up and walked around the couch to hug Marc tightly.

"Can you tell him that I won't be scared of him?" You asked as he chuckled and hugged you back.

"Of course, baby. I can do that."