Jealous

(I know this is supposed to be yandere but it just kept going with the story and yandere didn't work Hehe)

Any day that Steven worked with you was a good day, he loved seeing you smile and even more loved hearing you talk about things you loved.
Your little rambles always kept his day brightened.
But, one day you weren't there.
He asked around and everyone said they hadn't heard from you, he was starting to get worried and planning to look for you before you finally arrived at work.
You ran up to Steven, panting.

"I'm so sorry! I had a fight with my roommate and he kicked me out so I had to pack all of my stuff into my car. I'm so sorry, Steven." You muttered as he looked at you with worry.

"It's alright, love. Are you okay?" He asked noticing you were on the verge of tears.

"Yeah... Well, no. I'm homeless and..." You whispered as you began to cry.

"Can I give you a hug?" He asked as you nodded, he smiled softly and wrapped his arms around you as you cried into his shirt.

"You can come stay with me if you'd like. I've got a pretty big apartment and it's only me a-and my other personalities..." He muttered making you chuckle softly.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't Marc and Jake be angry?" You asked as he looked down at you and gently wiped away your tears.

"Well, if they are angry I'll deal with them. But, I don't think they'll mind. Plus, it'll make getting to work a lot easier." He said as you smiled and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much, Steven. You're a hero." You said making him smile in return.

"Here, I'll give you my key. You go get settled in and I'll cover for you here." He said as you looked at him in shock.

"Really? Are you sure, Steven?" You asked making him nod.

"Of course, you've had a hard day and you need time to rest."

--

When Steven's shift was over it was almost 6pm and he decided to bring some take out home with him.
When he got back to his apartment he found you fast asleep in his bed.

"I might be able to get used to this." He heard Marc say as he placed the dinner down.

"No romancing her, Marc. She's fragile right now." Steven said as he walked over to you and gently shook you awake.

"Love, I've got some dinner if you're hungry." Steven said as you slowly woke up and looked at him, he felt himself blush when you looked so happy to see him.

"Oh, thank you, Steven." You muttered before getting out of bed.

"I hope you don't mind that I slept in your bed... I probably should've asked." You said as he smiled softly.

"I don't mind one bit, love. Come on let's have some dinner." He said as you joined him at the small dining table, he brought out your favourite take away.

"Hell yes!" You said making him chuckle.

"I always made a point to remember your favourite food." He replied making you blush a little.

"You're so kind to me."

--

It wasn't long until you met Marc, he seemed to have feelings for you.

"So, I was thinking. Instead of you finding an apartment, why don't you just permanently live with us? I mean it's pretty dangerous to look for a new apartment and a new roommate, the last thing I'd want is for you to be in any danger." Marc said as you sat next to him on the couch.

"I don't know, Marc. I don't want to intrude on your lives." You muttered as he turned to full face you.

"You aren't intruding, Y/N. We all want you to stay here." He replied, placing his hand on your thigh as you moved away a little.

"Sorry... I just don't like touching. But, maybe it could be a good idea to stay here." You muttered as he felt a streak of jealousy.
Whenever Steven touched you, you blushed and moved closer.

"It's okay, it's just a subconscious thing I do. I should've asked." He replied as you smiled at him.

"What about the sleeping situation? You've been very kind letting me have your bed, but you guys can't sleep on the couch all the time." You muttered making Marc pause and think for a moment.

"Well, we could always get a bigger bed and share it. We could get one of those California king beds or whatever they call it." He suggested as you looked at him.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea. Are you sure you would be okay being in the same bed all the time? I mean, I used to sleep with two brothers in a double bed so sharing is in my blood." You replied making him chuckle softly.

"I don't mind one bit."

--

Two weeks had passed and everything was going surpringly well, you all fell into a good routine.
But, Marc and Jake were slowly getting a bit forceful with you.
You loved being affectionate with Steven, you even cuddled him in bed, but whenever it was Marc or Jake you would back away.
Marc had had enough of it one day and he snapped.
When he tried to wrap his hand around your waist you backed away, he never wanted to get angry with you but sometimes he couldn't control it.
He grabbed your hips and pushed you against the counter, making you look at him.

"Why do you keep pulling away!?" He shouted as you looked at him in fear.

"You are so loving with Steven yet whenever it's Jake or me you pull away. Why!?" He shouted, gripping your hips rougher.

"Because I'm scared!" You shouted back as he looked at you in confusion.
His grip loosened and you looked at him with tears in your eyes.

"You and Jake are powerful and...ruthless and it scares me. I'm scared you'll hurt me, which you're doing right now. I know you have a temper and I'm so scared that you'll hurt me...or force me to do things." You muttered as he looked down at you.

"Y/N... Oh, God. I'm so sorry I snapped, I'm so sorry. I would never ever force you into anything and neither would Jake. I just... I got so jealous. You're so beautiful and kind and I wanted you to show me affection like you did to Steven. I should've just talked to you instead of getting angry. I'm so sorry." He whispered, his hands still lightly on your hips.

"It's okay, I should've talked to you as well and I shouldn't have judged either of you without knowing you." You replied making him smile softly.

"Do you think you can forgive me?" Marc whispered as he noticed you leaning in closer, he did the same as his eyes met yours.

"Yes, I forgive you." You muttered before slowly leaning forward and kissing him softly, one hand stayed on your hip and the other went into your hair as he kissed you passionately but slowly.
He pulled away and smiled, seeing a blush on your face.

"I knew I could get you to blush." He said making you chuckle and look away.
He held your chin in his fingers and kissed you again, this time more desperate.
He lifted you up onto the counter and you wrapped your legs around his waist while you made out in the kitchen.

"Let's see how much more I can make you blush."