Soft Yandere Jake

(I don't want to do the reader as one set person because I generally like to keep the reader just general so everyone can imagine themselves)

Maybe it made him sadistic, but then again he was sadistic.
He loved it when you cried, not because he liked when you were sad but he loved how vulnerable you were when you cried.
He sat in your bed and ran his hand through your hair while you cried.

"I know you miss them, my sweet girl. But, that pain will end." He whispered as he ran his hand over your hips and waist.

"Stop touching me..." You muttered as Jake gently massaged your hip.

"I know you're afraid because it's all unfamiliar, but I'm going to keep you safe. You're going to be my precious girl, so spoilt and taken care of." He whispered as you sat up and looked at him.

"I've seen movies, I know what you're going to do to me." You muttered as Jake shook his head and chuckled.

"You have a wild imagination, don't you? I'm only going to be taking care of you, my love." He whispered as he reached forward and ran his finger over your jaw.

"Why don't you come have some breakfast, my sweet girl? I've got your favourite cereal and muffins." He said as he rested his hand on your thigh.

"Can I have coffee?" You muttered making him chuckle softly.

"Of course you can, mi amor. I got your favourite coffee too." He said as he stood up and held his hand out to you, you cautiously took it and let him help you up.
You followed him out to the kitchen where he pulled out a chair for you.

"There we are, angel. Just sit and relax and I'll take care of everything." He said as you sat at the table and remained quiet.

"Do I have to do...stuff for you?" You muttered as Jake brought over your breakfast.

"What do you mean by that, angel?" He asked sitting across from you with a cup of coffee.

"Like... Sex." You muttered as he looked at you sadly.

"Oh, sweetheart. I would never do anything you didn't want to do sexually, I'm not that kind of person." He reassured you as you nodded a little.

"I'm sorry for asking." You muttered as he pulled his chair closer to yours.

"It's okay, mi amor. All of this is new and you're afraid, ask as many questions as you need, okay?" He replied as you nodded and started eating breakfast.
You talked with Jake and had asked him many questions, but he didn't mind.
He wanted you to feel safe.
He knew this wouldn't be hard, you were desperate for love and he was giving you everything yiy wanted. It wouldn't be long until you loved him.

(Feel free to request!)