Yandere / Escape

You chuckled softly as you ran along the cold and wet streets.
You loved the way the cold night air felt in your hair and on your face while you ran.
You loved the pain the road caused your barefeet while you ran.
Even more so you loved when you would hear his voice shout your name out.

"Y/N!" You heard him shout as you laughed and continued running before he inevitably tackled you to the ground.
He pinned your wrists to the ground above your head.

"Think you're a clever little girl, don't you?" He growled as you laughed and looked up at him.

"You need to learn how to restrain me better." You replied making him scowl in anger.

"Think you're so fucking cheeky." He growled as he grabbed something out of his pocket and held it over your mouth and nose.
You chuckled softly until you slowly passed out.

"What the hell am I going to do with you, Y/N?"

--

You groaned, your joints feeling stiff as you opened your eyes to see you were in your room.
You looked beside you to see Marc sitting and starring at you.

"What? No ropes?" You questioned as he narrowed his eyes at you.

"I'm getting real sick and tired of this, Y/N." He growled as you smiled at him.

"Aww, is kidnapping getting tiring?" You teased before he quickly stood up and wrapped his hand around your throat.

"I'm going to teach you some fucking respect." He growled as you laughed softly, making his grip tighten.

"Now, while you were having a nice little sleep, I for something very special for you." He muttered as he grabbed something out of your bedside table.
You glanced to see it was a fabric muzzle.
He released his grip on your throat and you gasped for air before he grabbed you and secured the muzzle around your mouth.

"Now, if you keep misbehaving I'm going to make this muzzle metal and very uncomfortable, but if you fucking behave it'll eventually come off. Is that understood?" He said as you rolled your eyes but nodded.

"And since you kept escaping the restraints, I've instead installed finger print locks everywhere in this house, so I hope you enjoyed that last outing." He growled as you glared at him.

"You got real close there, baby. Too bad you can't escape me."