Hunger Pangs

"Please, darling? You need more food, look at you darling." Steven coaxed you as he held up a fork with pasta on it.

"I had three bites like you asked!" You retorted as he sighed.

"I know, love. But, you need more. Your little body is growing and you need food." Steven said as you shook your head again.

"Sweetheart, you know what happens when you're like this. Jake gets angry and you end up in tears." He said as you sighed and looked away, you opened your mouth again and he smiled placing the food in your mouth.

"Good girl, thank you. Just three more bites, okay? You can do it, love." He whispered as he continued to feed you.
You eventually finished and groaned softly.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I know you feel full but we need to start feeding you more." He said as you nodded a little.

"I know it's scary now, but it'll get better."

--

The next morning Jake wanted you to have more food but you knew you couldn't.
He sat across from you and smiled, but it wasn't a comforting smile.

"Now, mi amor. There's two options here, you be a good girl for your Papi or I'm going to drug you and shove a tube down your throat." He growled as you looked at him in fear.

"I just don't want to, it's too much." You whispered as he continued to stare at you.

"One more chance." He muttered in a threatening tone.
You looked at him before you quickly jumped up, you planned to run to your room and lock yourself in but Jake was a lot quicker and grabbed you.

"You can't say I didn't give you a chance." He growled before he forced you back on your seat.
He kept you there and grabbed a rope that was within reach and quickly tied your waist to the chair.
Knowing you couldn't escape he went and got more ropes to restrain your hands and legs.

"See? This is what bad girls get." He growled before he went to the fridge to grab something.

"I hate you so much!" You screamed as he as he came back with a syringe filled with a white liquid.
He grabbed your face with one hand and shoved the syringe down your throat, forcing you to swallow the liquid.
You choked and spattered by it all went down.

"W-What the hell was that?" You muttered as he smiled and brushed some hair out of your face.

"It's a nice little medicine that's going to make you feel tired for your Papi." He whispered as you felt tears in your eyes.

"You don't really hate us, darling. Would you rather I give you back to your family? The family that made you starve yourself? The family that you would cut your wrists for just to try and yet their attention?" He taunted as you began to cry.

"Hush now, my sweet girl. Let's get your tummy filled." she muttered as he grabbed some soup from the fridge and began heating it up. He wanted you to have something more sustainable but this was the only thing he could force down your throat while you were half conscious.
He came back and sat on the table while he pulled your chair close to him.
He gripped your hair and tilted your head back.

"Open." He demanded as you looked at him with tears running down your face.
You didn't want to fight anymore, so you obeyed him.

"There's a good girl."

He continued feeding you until the bowl was empty then gave you some water.

"Look at you, you're such a good girl." He commented as you looked up at him.

"It hurts." You whispered as he smiled and began to release you from your restraints.

"I know, darling." He whispered before he picked you up in his arms.
He brought you to the couch and got you to sit down before he sat beside you.
You rested against his shoulder and groaned.

"You'll feel tired for a while, mi amor. But, I'm here to take care of you. Just rest." He whispered, wrapping an arm around you.
You closed your eyes and relaxed on his shoulder, slowly drifting off to sleep.