Yandere / Blaze

Marc woke up in the middle of the night hearing a loud scream.
He quickly jumped out of his bed and ran to your room, his eyes widened in shock as he saw your room in complete disarray, as if there had been a fire contained within it.

"Baby!" He yelled as he rushed forward but you quickly backed away.

"No! Please, I don't want to hurt you." You cried out as Marc came forward a little but still kept some distance.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" He asked calming as you cried.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it." You cried out as Marc looked at you sadly.
He slowly came forward and wrapped his arms around you, noticing how warm your skin was.

"Shh, it's okay. Tell me what happened, baby." He whispered rubbing your back gently.

"I never told you, I'm sorry." You whispered as he continued to settle you down.

"I have abilities..." You muttered as Marc backed away a little to wipe your tears away.

"Can you explain it to me a bit more, love?" He asked as you nodded a little.
He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of your room and to sit next to him on the couch.
You leant against him and did your best to not cry.

"I don't know how it started... But one day I woke up and I had the ability to light things on fire and control fire. B-But, it gets really bad with my emotions. I had a terrible dream last night and I lost control. I'm sorry, I'll pay for the damage somehow, I promise!" You said making him smile softly.
He wrapped his arms around you again and pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

"Shh, baby. It's okay, you made a mistake because you were scared. That's not your fault, we'll fix it. I'm sorry I never knew about any of this." He whispered as you closed your eyes and began to slowly calm down in his arms.
Marc thought for a while.

"Sweetheart. If you had these powers and could've easily overpowered me, why didn't you? You could've escaped when we took you." He asked as you pulled away and looked up at him.

"W-Well... I didn't want to escape. It was hard to adjust to this life but I soon realised I wanted this life a lot more than my old one. No one cared about me... And they were scared. When I came here you showed me so much love, I didn't want to give it up." You admitted making him smile and hold your face in his hand.

"I'm glad we make you feel that way, love. I'm not afraid of you, none of us are and we'll do anything to protect you, okay? You can even have my room until we sort out your room." He said making you smile as you wiped away your tears.

"Thank you."