Moon Dads

You sat in front of Jake, looking up at him as you felt tears in your eyes.

"I didn't mean it." You whispered as he tilted his head.

"That doesn't matter does it? You still broke something that doesn't belong to you." He said as you sniffled a little.

"I wanna talk to Steven." You whispered as he chuckled and grabbed your chin.

"That's not how this works, mi amor." He replied as you cried more.

"It was an accident! I didn't mean to break something!" You screamed as you began to sob.

Suddenly Jake's face changed and you stared at him.

"Y/N? Baby, why are you crying?" Marc asked as you leapt up and hugged him tightly.

You sobbed into his arms as he held you, he noticed a belt beside the chair and tried to control his anger.

"Darling, why was Jake mad?" He asked, rubbing your back to try and comfort you.

"I-I was trying to clean the kitchen... And I accidentally broke one of his whiskey glasses." You whispered through your tears as Marc continued to comfort you.

"I didn't mean it!" You pleaded.

"Shh, shh it's okay. Jake shouldn't have done that, baby. I will talk to him, how about I get Steven to come out and cook you some dinner? Would you like that?" He asked as you nodded a little.

"Can I still see you later?" You muttered making him chuckle softly.

"Of course you can, love. I just need Steven to take care of you while I talk to Jake." He explained as you nodded and continued to hold onto him.

"Why don't I make you your favourite?" A familiar British voice said as you smiled and nodded.

--

Marc stared at Jake as he rolled his eyes.

"She needs to learn there are consequences to her mistakes." Jake said as Marc took a deep breath and did his best to not kill Jake.

"She made a fucking mistake! Beating her will solve nothing! Our mother did it to us, did it fucking help?" He growled, getting closer to Jake.

"Don't throw that bullshit in my face, this is different." Jake replied as Marc stared at him.

"It's exactly the fucking same, Y/N means everything to Steven and I. We are her protectors, and until you pull your fucking head in you're not to go anywhere near her." He growled as Jake looked at him with a little bit of shock.

"Fine... I'll do better for her."

--

You had finished dinner and sat on the couch with Steven before yiu felt a change.

You looked beside you to see Jake.

You slid away from him and kept your face away from him.

"Y/N, please just look at me." Jake said as you slowly looked at him.

"What I did was wrong, Y/N. I shouldn't have gotten so angry or punished you for something you didn't mean. I'm new at this stuff..." He muttered as you looked at him.

"Hurting me is never the option. Your Mum did it to you... You hated her, do you really want me to hate you?" You whispered as Jake sighed.

"You're a smart kid, you know that?" He replied making you chuckle softly.

"I promise I'll try to be better for you." Jake whispered, looking away from you.

"Thank you, Jake." You whispered as he smiled and looked down at you.. You slowly leant in and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Let's watch a movie."