Yandere Moon Dads

(tumblr request)

You sat on Steven's small couch while Jake yelled at you in Spanish, you just hugged your knees to your chest while he yelled.

"Are you listening!?" He shouted as you looked up at him.

"Yes! But, I don't speak Spanish!" You screamed back before he slapped you.

"Do not yell at me!" He shouted a you froze for a moment.

"Sometimes I forget how stupid you are! Go to your room!" He shouted as you ran to your room and slammed the door as hard as you could.

Jake groaned and cursed in Spanish before going to get something to drink.

--

Steve was in the kitchen you with, making some muffins.

He noticed you weren't as happy as usual.

"Y/N, is everything okay? You seem upset." He asked as you slowly looked at him.

"I'm fine." You muttered in response, turning away.

He gently turned you back around and held your face in his hand.

"Sweetheart, talk to me." He said as tears formed in your eyes.

"I didn't like it when Jake hit me... It made me scared of all of you." You whispered, not meeting his eyes.

"Wait, Jake hit you?" He asked, you thought he would've known.

"He broke something by accident and he was angry and...I'm sorry." You muttered before Steven brought you into his arms and hugged you tightly.

"Y/N... No, no don't be sorry. He shouldn't have done that, darling. The others don't know about your past... But, I think it's time we tell them okay?" He said as he pulled away and ran his hand through your hair.

"Okay..."