Jake / Tender

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SPECIAL FRIEND)

You woke up feeling a hand go around your waist, you could tell by the suggestive nature who it was.

"May I help you with something, Jake?" You muttered, still half asleep as he kissed the back of your neck.

"I just got back from a mission, mi amor. I need help sleeping." He whispered into your ear as you rolled over to look into his eyes.

"Yes, mi amor. I showered." He said making you chuckle softly, the last thing you wanted was blood stains in your bed.
You leant forward and kissed him softly.
You started kissing his neck before reaching down to press your palm against his crotch making him moan.

"Oh sí. eso es amor perfecto." Jake whispered before you started undoing his belt.

"If I do this, you have to make me coffee and breakfast in the morning." You whispered making him chuckle softly.

"You got it, baby." He whispered as you reach down his pants and started to rub his cock.

"That's it, baby." He whispered as he pulled you forward and kissed you passionately, moaning into your mouth.
You continued to give him a hand job while you kissed along his neck.

"I need you, baby. Your hand isn't enough I need you, please." He whispered as you kissed him. You took your hand away and shimmied your pants and underwear off before straddling him where he was laying.
You leant down and kissed him while guiding his cock into you.
He pulled away a little and gasped.

"Mi amor." He whispered as you smiled softly and lowered onto him further.
His hands went onto your hips and squeezed the smooth skin as he prompted you to start bouncing your hips.
You started off slowly as he reached up to tangle his hand into your hair.

"That's it, love. You're so good." He whispered as you smiled and kissed him.
You continued for a while, sharing a tender moment in the moonlight that came through the window.
Once you had finished you climbed off Jake and fell beside him before he grabbed you and cuddled you into him.

"Thank you, mi amor. I love you." He whispered as you smiled and closed your eyes.

"I love you too... Don't forget to make me breakfast."