Moon Boys - Relapse

You sat on Marc's couch with your head in your hand as you groaned.

"Marc, it was one night. I went out to a club and I was safe. I don't see the problem." You said as he rubbed his head and sighed.

"Y/N, you were drunk and called me at 4am crying. I couldn't find you and we were so worried. I know that a lot is going on but you can't turn to alcohol again, baby. You've come so far." He said as he knelt in front of you and took your hands.

"It was one night, Marc. I won't do it again." You muttered as he smiled, his face changed and you looked back at him.

"Are you sure about that, mi amor?" Jake asked as he looked deep into your eyes.

"Y-Yes, I won't drink again." You said as he chuckled and stood up.

"So, if I go into your kitchen pantry I won't find anything?" He said begining to walk away, you grabbed his hand.

"Jake! Just stop! I'm not lying." You said as he pulled his arm around, he rushed to your kitchen and opened the pantry.
He began rummaging through all the food until he pulled out a bottle of gin.

"You know we don't like liars." He growled as you looked at him.
He opened the bottle and began pouring it down the sink.

"No! Jake stop it!" You said as he held you away until the whole bottle was gone.

"So what if I drink!? Huh? It's the only way I can manage to fucking date you three!" You screamed as he looked at you in shock.

"I-I... Jake I didn't mean that." You muttered before he pushed passed you and left, slamming your front door behind him.

"Fuck... What did I do?" You whispered as you put your hands on the kitchen bench and tried to calm down.
He's going to leave you.
You think Steven will love you after that?
Marc and Jake are so disappointed in you.
I don't think they ever even loved you.

"Stop it!" You screamed as you gripped your head.
You knew it wasn't best to go chase after them while you were like this.
You ran into your room and took some of your medication before laying down trying to calm down.

After two hours passed you tried to call them but no one picked up.
You were starting to panic again, you got dressed and ran out of the door, deciding it was bets to just go to their apartment.
You ran all the way and finally made it to their apartment where you knocked on the door.

"Love! It's me! Please, please let me in!" You shouted as the door opened, you looked up and saw Steven's soft face.
You began to cry as you leapt forward and hugged him tightly.

"Steven! I'm so sorry... I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean it and what I did was stupid and I promise that I won't ever do it again... Just please don't leave." You cried out as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Oh, love. It's okay, we weren't going to leave, we just needed some time to think, that's all." He said as you hugged him tightly.

"You're not leaving?" You asked as he chuckled softly, he pulled away and wiped the tears from your cheek.

"No, love. We aren't going anywhere. We just need to sort some things out, okay? Getting you back to therapy is a good start." He said as you smiled and nodded.

"I love you." You whispered before he leant in and kissed your forehead.

"We love you too."