Yandere Marc

(Sorry if it’s a little messy, I was thinking about another story while I wrote it lol)

When Marc had first met you, he thought you were just a helpless girl that needed saving, but he soon discovered you were anything but that. 

This was the third time you had escaped, he dragged you back into his apartment and threw you onto the ground. 

“Fucking hell, Y/N!” He shouted angrily as you stayed down on the floor. 

“I was just going to the store.” You retorted as he chuckled dryly. 

“Really? Even if I was blind and deaf I would still know that’s a lie.” He grumbled as you slowly stood up. 

“If you start behaving I might let you out sometimes, but if you keep this up I’m just going to keep you locked up.” He said as you sat down and groaned. 

“I can help you! I can help Moon Knight!” You said as he paced up and down rubbed the bridge of his nose. 

“No, you cannot. Yes, you might be skilled but you aren’t skilled enough to fight bad guys, you’ll go out there and get yourself killed.” He grumbled as you crossed your arms. 

“I’d rather that.” You grumbled as he stopped pacing to glare at you. 

“You were practically living on the street, if it weren’t for me saving you, you’d be dead or in prison!” He yelled as you shook your head and kept your head away from him. 

He knelt down and held your face in his hands. 

“I am protecting you, how do you not see that?” He asked, his tone soft. 

“I’m fine on my own.” You grumbled in response as he smiled and tilted his head. 

“Oh, yeah? Let’s see then. How about you show me if you can go up against Moon Knight? You want to fight crime? Beat me then.” He said as you turned your face in the direction of his voice. 

“I haven’t trained, you’ll kill me.” You growled before he gripped your face even harder. 

“Exactly.” He growled before you felt something sharp against your throat.

“How are you going to escape your way out of this one?” He asked as you kicked his gut, causing him to fall back. 

You launched yourself on top of him and grabbed the mood dart before putting it to him throat. 

“There’s a good girl.” He said as you panted. 

“You wouldn’t kill me, that’s your weakness.” You grumbled before he kicked you off him and tackled you to the ground. 

You felt the sharp moon dart cut your cheek in one swift movement, causing you to hiss in pain. 

“I’m not going to kill you, but I can torture you until your fucking weak mind breaks. So, I suggest you stop while you’re ahead.” He growled before he slowly ran the dart up your leg, not enough you draw blood but enough to get the idea. 

“I guess you just need something to keep you here.” He muttered as he leant in closer. 

“So, if you try to escape again I will fucking start cutting your fingers off, one by one.” He growled as you struggled in his grip. 

“Fine! You can stop with the scary bullshit!” You yelled as he chucked dryly. 

“I like that attitude.” He grumbled before digging the blade into your skin, you screamed out in pain before he covered your mouth. 

“Just in case you didn’t think I was serious.”