Masked Beauty

(this is my oc I guess, I created her a few years ago but like I'll insert you guys into it. I used her for an avengers fic a few years back)

You kept your hood over your head as you walked through the streets, trying to be as fast as possible so no one would bother you.

Suddenly you ran into someone, so hard that you fell onto the ground, you hold falling off.

The man with long hair stared down at you, curious about the cat masquerade you wore that covered the top half of your face.

"Sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going." You muttered as you quickly stood up about to back away before you ran into someone else.

You looked behind to see a large man stopping you from going anywhere.

"Curious creature aren't you? Why do you wear a mask?" He asked as your breathing picked up and you clutched your bag.

"I didn't mean to cause any harm, please just leave me alone." You whispered as he came closer and tilted his head.

"Are you trying to hide your identity for some reason? Maybe a criminal? Or a wannabe super hero. Should we see?" He said stepping closer as you went to run away before the large man held you in place.

"Please, just don't take it off. Please just respect my privacy." You begged as he smiled.

"It's alright, dear. I'm not going to hurt you, I just wish to see what you're hiding. Now, stay still." He said as he reached forward and grabbed the edge of your mask as you squirmed and tried to break free.

"Stop! Get off me!" You screamed before he ripped the mask off and saw what was underneath.

He stepped back and stared in shock, your face almost like a black hole of matter, glitched and impossible to describe to anyone who hadn't seen it.

Arthur's head began to hurt as he stared at you, you managed to break free of the man and grabbed your mask before running off while securing your mask.

"Incredible." Arthur whispered as he watched you run off.

"Grab her." He ordered to the larger man.

You ran along the streets dodging between people.

The inevitable happened and you slammed into someone, the both of you falling onto the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" The man said as he helped you stand up.

He saw you were trying to run and looked behind to see Arthur in the distance.

"Are you running from him?" He asked in a British accent before you quickly started running again.

"Steven, go after her!" Marc shouted as Steve started running.

He clearly wasn't fast enough so Marc took control and followed behind you.

He quickly grabbed you and pulled you into an alleyway, clamping a hand over your mouth as you watched Arthur run past they alley.

Marc took his hand away as you panted and tried to catch your breath.

"Are you okay?" He asked as you looked at him in confusion.

"Weren't you British..." You muttered as he chuckled a little.

"I have dissociative identity disorder, the other guy was Steven. I'm Marc." He said holding his hand out for you to shake. Marc was getting a lot better at being honest about himself and Steven. 

You smiled and shook his hand.

"Y/N." You replied as he nodded.

"So, why were you running from Arthur?" He asked as you looked back out the entrance of the alleyway.