Yandere Platonic

strawberry_smeed

You sat in the corner of the apartment gripping your hair and crying.

"Love, please please just stop crying." Steve said as you looked up at him.

"No! I fucking hate you! I hate all of you!" You screamed back at him as he flinched a little, Marc automatically took over and looked down at you.

"Don't talk to him like that." He warned as you glared at him.

"I don't care, you're the fucking villain here!" You shouted back at him before he grabbed you by the shirt and forced you to stand up.

He slammed you against the wall, knocking the wind out of you.

"You're going to listen to me and stop with that screaming because the only place it's going to get you is bleeding out on the floor. I could be fucking hell to you, punishing you everyday, starving you and so much more, I've been fucking nice so far. So, either you start behaving or I make your life a living hell. Understood?" He growled lowly, his face close to yours as you looked at him in fear.

He slammed you against the wall again.

"Do you understand!" He shouted as you felt tears run down your cheeks.

"Yes! I understand!" You screamed back before he let go and let you collapse onto your knees.

You started to sob before Steven took control once more.

He knelt down and ran his hand through your hair.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm sorry we had to get so rough, love. I know all of this is a lot." He whispered before you leapt forward and hugged you, seeking any sort of comfort.

Steven sighed and wrapped his arms around you, cradling your head.

"Shh, my love. It's all so much, isn't it? It'll all be okay." Steven whispered as you cried into his arms and clung onto him.

"You'll be a good girl from now on won't you?" He asked kissing the top of your head as you nodded a little.

"Good girl."