Yandere Steven

He couldn't help it, he couldn't help love you as much as he could.
Maybe it was unhealthy, but he didn't care.
He wrapped his arms around you and smiled.

"Did you sleep well, baby? Do you want some food? Some water? What do you need, baby?" He asked as you tried to move away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, keeping you in place.

"I want some time alone... I feel suffocated when you're around." You whispered in response as he looked at you in shock.

"Suffocated? How? I give you everything!" He said, pulling you closer and kissing your face.

"You're not suffocated, no I just need to give you more affection that's all." He said as he started kissing your neck.

"No! Steven I just want to be alone, I don't want this! I never did!" You shouted as he froze and stopped kissing you.

"What did you say?" He whispered into your ear before he pulled away a little to look into your eyes.
His hand slowly crept up your body until it was on your throat, not too tight but just enough that you couldn't get away.

"You never wanted this? Then what do you want? Huh?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"I want freedom! And my own life, Steven!" You shouted before his hand tightened around your throat.

"Enough! You don't need freedom! All you need is me!" He shouted as his hand got even tighter, you gripped at him wrist as he cut off your air supply.

"You're a stupid girl! You don't understand any of this, I'm giving you everything!" He shouted as you started to cry and gasp for air.
He looked at you angrily before he let you go, you crier and tried to catch your breath as you held onto Steven.

"Oh, baby. Oh, my sweet baby. I'm so sorry!" He whispered as he wrapped you up in his arms.

"Oh, what did I do? I'm so sorry, baby." He whispered as he rocked you back and forth softly.
You tried to speak, but your voice wouldn't come to you.

"Just be quiet, sweetheart. This is what happens when you go against me, you can't do this to me! You love me, you love me so much, you're just confused." He whispered as you cried while he held onto you.

"It's too much." You whispered as Steven ran his hand through your hair.

"No, baby. You're just thinking too much, you need to let me do all the thinking, okay?" He replied as you nodded a little.

"Good girl, good girl. No more thinking, no more fighting, say you love me, say it." He whispered as he gripped your hair.

"I love you, Steven." You whsieprwd as he smiled and hugged you tighter.

"Yes, yes that's it. Perfect girl."