Yandere Platonic

You suddenly woke up on the floor looking up to see Jake with a belt.

You looked at him in fear and tried to scurry away.

"Papa! Stop!" You screamed as he looked at you in shock.

"Oh, mi Hija. I'm sorry, little one. It's okay." He reassured tossing the belt to the side.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. She was misbehaving and we needed a way to punish her for it. You're not in trouble." He said as he helped you stand up and hugged you.

"It hurts..." You whispered as he ran his hand through your hair, he'd never felt so guilty.

"I know, mi amor. Come out here and I'll help, okay?" He replied, taking your hand and leading you out to the lounge room.

He sat you down on the couch before grabbing a juice box for you and getting a jacket to wrap around you.

"I'm sorry you had to see that..." He said running his hand gently down your back.

"I'm sorry she tries to run away... I don't want to run away, but she does." You muttered sadly as Jake leant in and kissed your forehead.

"I know, mi amor. We'll figure something out between the both of you, okay?" He asked as you nodded and leant into him.

--

Marc sat at the table, rubbing his temples as he heard your other identity throwing themselves against the door and screaming.

Suddenly it stopped and he looked up.

"Papa?" She called out as he opened the door.

"Y/N?" He asked before she laughed and ran out, obviously tricking him.

"Fuck sake!"

--

Marc had been looking for you for two hours now and he was starting to get stressed.

Suddenly he had a call from an unknown number.

He quickly picked it up.

"Papa? I'm sorry... I don't know what happened." You whispered as Marc sighed in relief.

"Oh, love. It's okay, tell Papa where you are, darling." He replied as you started to explain things around you.

He knew where you were and quickly jumped on a bus while he kept you on the phone.

Eventually he found you waiting with a lady by a bus stop.

He got off and quickly ran up to hug you.

"Oh, sweetheart. It's okay, I'm here." He whispered picking you up and rubbing your back.

He thanked the lady before getting you back onto the bus.

--

Marc had eventually come up with the idea to have a cuff around your ankle, it was cruel but the only way to keep you safe.

Anytime you tried to leave the apartment it would give you a nasty shock.

The other half of you needed it but they all still felt guilty having to punish you for things you never did.