Yandere / Wrong Words

You sat in the corner of the room covering your ears and crying while Marc screamed at you.

"Shut up!" You screamed back as you cried.

"Do not tell me to shut up! You're the one that tried to escape! You're the one making all of this difficult!" He shouted back as you stood up and glared at him.

"And you're the one keeping me here against my will!" You screamed back before he slapped you across the face.

"You're so fucking ungrateful! No wonder your father fucking beat you and your mother left!" He screamed before everything went silent.

"Shit... Y/N, I didn't mean..." He trailed off before you pushed him and quickly ran out the door.

"Y/N!" He shouted quickly running after you.
He made it out to the street and looked around in a panic, trying to find you.

"Shit, Y/N!" He yelled out as he began to run down the streets.
He stopped for a moment and thought, he knew where you would go.
He ran as fast as he could through the streets to where you used to live, before it 'accidentally' burnt down and your father was taken to jail.
He ran up the unstable stairs and burst through the door to see you sitting on the floor with your knees to your chest in your old room, crying your eyes out.

"Y/N, baby. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I'm so sorry." He said as he crept forward and knelt in front of you.

"You're right..." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"No, no, love. I'm not right, you are the best person we know. You're so beautiful, sweetheart. You have the kindest soul and your family are pathetic if they couldn't see that. I shouldn't have said those things, I got angry and reacted. But, I promise none of its true. I love you so much." He said as you wiped your tears away.
You crawled over to him and got on your knees to hug him.
He smiled and held you close.

"I'll try to be a bit easier on you, darling." He whispered as you smiled a little.

"And I promise to not be so difficult." You replied making him chuckle softly.

"I love you too, Marc."

strawberry_smeed