Marc / Small Spaces

Marc was nervous leaving you in the apartment alone, but he was slowly running out of groceries and didn't have any other choice.
He did it as quickly as he could and got back to his apartment.

"Sweetheart? Where are you?" He said, trying to keep his cool before he ran around the apartment.

"Baby! Where are you?" He called out begining to panic.
He ran to his closet and opened it, to his surprise he saw you curled up in his closet with his clothes and jackets.
He smiled and breathed deeply, calming himself down.
He couldn't help but smile, seeing your soft face sleeping so peacefully.
He knelt down and gently shook you awake as you looked up.

"Why are you asleep in my closet, silly girl?" He asked playfully as you chuckled and reached up to hug him tightly.

"It feels safe in there... Especially with all your clothes around me." You whispered making him chuckle softly.

"Well, as long as it makes you feel safe, little one. Do you want to take a nap with me instead?" He asked as you rubbed your eyes and nodded.

"Did you get the groceries?" You asked as he picked you up in his arms.

"I did, love. I even got you some candy." He said as you smiled.

"Thank you." You whispered as Marc set you down on his bed and let you get under the covers.

"That's okay, sweetheart." He replied, kicking his shoes off before he crawled into the bed and let you cuddle into him.
He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around you tightly.
He would have to keep in mind that you felt safe in small spaces.
He knew as soon as Steven found out he would probably build you a blanket fort.
But, Marc didn't mind and he knew you definitely wouldn't mind it.