Soft Yandere Marc

Marc woke up in the middle of the night, he usually would go back to sleep.
But, something told him to check on you.
He went to your room to see the door open, he quickly rushed in to see your bed empty.

"Shit!" He cursed as he quickly put on his shoes and ran out the door as fast as he could.
He was starting to panic while he ran down the streets, he found you at the end of the street and grabbed your arm.

"Y/N! What the hell have I told you!" He growled as you looked at him with dazed eyes.

"But... I need to..." You muttered as Marc looked at you with confusion.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked placing his hands on both your shoulders.

"Why..." You muttered, your eyes not focusing.
He reached up and held your face.

"Babygirl, hey. Look at me." He whispered before he tapped your face lightly, you gasped and shook your head as you began to hyperventilate.

"Y/N! It's okay! Calm down, darling!" He shouted as he gripped you in his arms and slowly rocked you back and forth.

"Easy, easy baby. I'm here." He whispered as he heard you begin to calm down.

"That's it, baby. I'm right here." He whispered as he stroked your hair.

"What happened?" You whispered as you clung onto Marc and cried softly.

"I found you out on the street, do you not remember?" He asked as he pulled away and wiped your gears away.

"No... I just remember going to sleep. I didn't...I didn't mean it." You whispered, looking around in confusion.
Marc gently made you look at him and kissed your forehead.

"I know, love. I think you were sleep walking, baby. Let's get you back to bed, okay?" He said, taking your hand and pulling you along.

"Can I sleep in your bed tonight? I don't want to run away again." You muttered gripping his hand tighter as he smiled.

"Of course you can, my love."