Cut Deep

🩸(KNIFEPLAY)🩸
(tumble request)

You leant against Marc as you both watched TV and he subconsciously ran his fingers up and down your arm.

"I was thinking of something." Marc muttered as you hummed in response.

"What if... We were to mark you?" He asked as you looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" You asked as he smiled shyly.

"Well, you could have our initials on your body somewhere... Either tattooed or...something else." He muttered, you sat up and tilted your head a little.

"Like what?" You asked, you could sense the excitement in his tone.

"Well, what if me or Jake carved it into your skin?" He suggested, not being able to look at you.

You smirked a little and made him look at you.

"I would like that... That way everyone knows who I belong to." You replied before he lunged forward and kissed you passionately making you chuckle a little.

You kissed him back before he pulled away a little and you saw a familiar smirk.

"I knew you'd say yes, mi amor. So devious." Jake said making you laugh again.

"I thought you'd like my answer." You whispered, leaning up to kiss him again.

"Do you want me to get some numbing cream? Or do you want it to hurt, hmm?" He asked as you smiled and leant closer.

"I want it to hurt."

--

You sat in the bathtub with Marc, your thighs over his as he cleaned the area to was about to carve into.

"Lean your head on my shoulder." Marc said as you nodded and did as he said.

He brought out the clean silver knife and pressed it into your skin making you whine in pain and close your eyes.

"That's a good girl." Marc whispered as he watched the blood drip from your skin.

He loved the way your body twitched everytime he moved the blade.

"That's it, I've got one letter done, baby." He whispered as you nodded and gripped onto him and hid your face in the crook of his neck as you started to cry softly.

Your cries sounded so sweet in Marc's ears.

He paused for a moment and you looked at the M he had carved.

"Being so good for us, mi amor." Jake whispered, you knew he'd want to do some part of this.

Jake pressed the blade in one more time as you cried more.

"Yes, darling. My perfect girl." He reassured you as he continued.

He eventually finished the J and gave you a moment before he started on the S.

You knew Steven would enjoy the idea but not so much the actual act of hurting you.

By the end you were crying uncontrollably, it didn't hurt that bad but in a way it had triggered your adrenalin and emotions.

Jake started to patch you up as he reassured you.

"Such a good girl, you're so beautiful." He whispered, kissing the side of your head.

"How about I make you dinner while you rest, my love?" He asked, gently wiping away your tears.

"I'd love that."