BakuXNijirou-1

It was Nijirou's first day at school. Walking in front of him was the hero, Eraser head, who was also the homeroom teacher of the famous class 1-A. Nijirou let out a lazy yawn as he walked with a posture that clearly showed that he was sleepy.

In contrast to Nijirou's languidness, the students of class 1-A were excitedly discussing about the new transfer student.

Kaminari was the one to start the discussion, "Do any of you guys know anything about the new student? I'm so curious!"

Mina immediately answered, "That's what!! Aizawa sensei is so inconsiderate, not even telling us if it's a girl or a boy", she said while pouting.

"Dear god, I wish for a girl with big boobs to come!", Mineta was muttering pervy stuff to himself as everyone shook their heads at him in disapproval.

"I'm also curious about their quirk", Deku said, "I wonder what kind of quirk it is..."

"Indeed, it's strange that a transfer student would join us so suddenly. We're already in the 2nd semester too", Iida joined the conversation.

"What's more strange is that they're joining our class, even if it's a transfer student for the hero course shouldn't they go to 1-B?", Uraraka also asked.

"It means they're powerful", Todoroki said.

Just as he finished his words, the class door opened and everyone turned their heads towards Aizawa sensei who was visible at the front.

As usual Aizawa entered and made the class silent at once.

"You all must have already heard that we're having a transfer student so I won't say much", Aizawa started, "Come in and introduce yourself."

Nijirou rubbed his sleepy eyes and slowly walked in under the gazes of the whole class.

The first to react was Mineta, "Aahhh, Its a man!!"

The others stared at the new student as he made his way to the podium.

"But for a boy he's....what do you say...", Uraraka muttered.

"Too slender", Asui said.

"Yes yes, also handsome!", Hagakure was excited.

"Not exactly handsome.....more on the pretty side I would say", Yayorozu replied.

By this time Nijirou had reached the podium and raised his head.

"Hello everyone, my name is Nijirou; please take care of me", his voice was listless.

"Pft- He's even more sleepy than Aizawa sensei!",Kirishima laughed.

Aizawa said, "You don't have anything else to say?"

"No", Nijirou shook his head.

"Haaa...then I'll tell you people the reason for Nijirou's sudden transfer", he paused, "He has a special quirk which is very rare."

"You guys are already familiar with Recovery Girl right? Healing abilities like that are very rare, and even among people who have them she's the only one to have mastered it."

"So that means....Nijirou-san's ability is related to healing?", Deku muttered out loud.

Aizawa nodded his head, "Yes, exactly. In addition, his power is likely more than Recovery Girl's."

'If developed properly, he can surpass that great Recovery Girl in no time', he thought to himself.

The class gasped at his words.

"Better than Recovery Girl?!! Even though he's our age?", Jiro asked in astonishment.

"Even though he looks like that?!!", Kaminari was also surprised.