BakuXNijirou-19

Bakugou tightened his arms around Nijirou and put one hand on his hair, caressing it like he usually did. He sighed with relief, 'Its done...'

Kirishima turned around and saw this scene instantly, his eyes immediately widening,

"Hey how can you hug so happily without me?!!", he said as he rushed towards them and jumped on them.

Nijirou giggled as he felt Kirishima's arm on his shoulder and hugged him back with one arm on Bakugou and the other on him.

"Are you really fine after using your quirk on all of us earlier?", Kirishima asked him after they separated.

"Its exhausting but not too bad", Nijirou replied, "The stamina training definitely helped."

Bakugou nodded, "Lets continue doing it after returning to the dorms."

Kirishima agreed, "Yes you have too."

Nijirou was a bit scared looking at their determined expressions, 'They're going to make it harder for sure...', remembering the exhaustion from the past two days, he sighed.

"Fine", he relented.

Bakugou and Kirishima smirked,

"Lets make the training plan tonight Bakubro!!", Kirishima was excited.

Nijirou shook his head and turned to look at Deku and the others who were approaching them.

"We should go back to camp-", before Deku's words finished their was a loud voice interrupting him.

"I AM HERE TO SAVE YOU!!", turning their heads they saw All Might racing towards them while carrying several people in his arms.

When he finally stopped before them and saw the already defeated monster, he was shocked, "Huh they're already defeated?"

Deku was embarrassed in place of All Might, "We worked together to defeat them All Might."

All Might finally realised what he meant and his eyes widened, "Really Midoriya-shounen?! Wow you kids are too awesome!!"

Kirishima had a proud expression on his face, "Thanks All Might!"

All Might laughed and his eyes wandered across them, stopping on Nijirou,

"Oh its Nijirou-shounen! I haven't had the chance to talk to you yet!!", he said as he moved in front of Nijirou.

From the moment All Might had appeared, Nijirou's eyes hadn't left him, 'He's real!!', he was too excited.

"H-Hello All Might", he said while blushing when he saw his role model with his own eyes.

"Hahahaha! You're so shy Nijirou-shounen!", All Might patted his back.

Nijirou's head lowered and he looked down with red ears.

Bakugou saw his appearance and laughed inside, 'What, he likes All Might that much?', he thought as he walked towards them.

Standing beside Nijirou, he asked with hands in his pockets,

"So? Who are all those people behind you? And why did you come so late?"

All Might laughed a little awkwardly, "You're as straightforward as always Bakugou-shounen",

"We were still researching the facility Nijirou-shounen told us about when we discovered something weird-", he paused and his expression grew serious,

"-the facility was in contact with the villains."

"Gasp!", the students were shocked.

"The villains?!", Kirishima was stunned.