BakuXNijirou-47

---------------------------------------------------------

In case you didn't read the author's corner for last chapter:

***Imp***:

So you might have noticed how the plot for s-3 of the anime's done~~I have no intention of following the plot of s-4 too, so...

It's going to be back to original plot from now!!~

Oh and this might be the last 'arc' I'll write...so be prepared I guess (;﹏;)

---------------------------------------------------------

"-Aizawa-sensei told us not to tell you about it but I'll tell you because you're coming back today anyway! We were introduced to three strange seniors for interns and....", Kirishima's chattering rang out incessantly as the blonde person beside him tried to ignore him.

'He's noisy like always...', Bakugou was stuffing his face with breakfast in the living room of their dorm, finally in his uniform after two days. Trying to block off Kirishima's voice with difficulty, he shook his head and stretched out his hand, wanting it to land on that familiar shoulder,

"He's starting again-", his complaints abruptly stopped when he felt his hand hang on the empty air awkwardly,

'Ah', he realized that the person he hoped to talk to was not there, yet again. Taking back his hand in silence, he stared at the vacant seat next to him in a daze. His hand felt cold and empty, clenching as if remembering Nijirou's cold touch.

"-and he was completely naked!...hey Bakubro, are you even listening??", Kirishima's grumbling voice made him look back at the red-head.

"..shut up and eat quietly", he said while sighing,

'It's only been 2 days...I shouldn't be missing him this much..', the feeling was unusual, as if he got too used to a person...to the point of addiction. Even doing routine day-to-day activities without the other person seemed unbearable now.

Following Kirishima into the classroom after breakfast, he was still taciturn with a thoughtful expression,

"-see Bakubro, today they'll come again...oh is that Nijibro?"

His words made Bakugou halt in place. Turning sharply towards the place Kirishima was pointing at, his eyes eagerly searched for the familiar figure,

'He's there...!', seeing the dark blue hair among all the other people in the class, his eyes brightened.

"As expected...he's with Midoriya again", Kirishima's voice made him return to his senses, calming down from his initial happiness. Glancing at the embarrassed Deku who was trying to avoid the person near him, he frowned.

'What the hell..?', seeing the figure crouching down to get closer to the seated Deku, Bakugou was instantly annoyed and displeased.

Before he could think of anything more, his body reacted faster and he was near the two people in no time, grabbing the dark-haired person's hand forcibly and turning him towards himself,

"What're you doin-?", his voiced stopped when he made eye contact with the other person, his eyes widening.

The always calm and quiet aura was replaced by a kind of greasy and creepy-looking smile, making Nijirou's originally distinct features distort into a strange visage instead.

Staring into those dark eyes, Bakugou was stunned,

'..who is this?', the doubt that grew in his heart made him startled. Letting go of his hand in haste, he continued observing the other person in bewildered silence.