BakuXNijirou-21

Nijirou rubbed his eyes and yawned as he followed behind his sister, 'Why do I have to go grocery shopping so early in the morning?', he thought to himself a little lazily.

As if reading his mind, Hana spoke even without turning around, "Because you need to be back at the dorms by this afternoon and we won't have any more time to spend with each other if you just sleep!"

Nijirou nodded dazedly, "Oh."

Hana shook her head, "My little brother's never gonna change", she took his hand and put it on the shopping cart she was dragging,

"You do this while I pick out the groceries."

"Ok", he nodded easily.

Her commands slowly dispelled his morning grogginess and he started to focus more.

"Why do we need that much soap?"

"Because it's on sale!", Hana replied cheerfully.

"So?"

"What do you mean so?! Its cheaper for the same quality!!"

"Oh", Nijirou didn't understand her sentiments.

"Sigh we really have to do this more often or I don't know how you'll live in the future...", she shook her head. She was about to nag again when she saw her brother's still confused face; but her words was interrupted by another loud voice from nearby them.

"Hey Bakubro why are you eyeing those spicy sauce bottles again?! You put 2 of them in the cart already!!"

Hearing the familiar voice, Nijirou turned around and just as he expected, both Bakugou and Kirishima were standing before one of the aisles, conversing in rather loud voices,

"That's from a different brand. This brand is spicier", Bakugou smirked while showing the bottle off to Kirishima who just shook his head,

"2 are more than enough Bakubro!"

Seeing them bickering, Nijirou giggled to himself, 'They still get along well even in public', he was happy to see them after a whole day.

Seeing him laughing by himself Hana was curious, "Why are you laughing so suddenly Nijirou?"

Her question was answered by Kirishima who came up from behind him,

"Hey Nijibro!!", he said while grinning, "You're here too!!", he had apparently heard Nijirou laughing too, because he came over immediately.

He spotted Hana near Nijirou and waved at her, "Good morning onee-san!"

"Good morning", she smiled back at him.

"And what are you guys doing here so early?", Nijirou asked smilingly as he felt the familiar heaviness on his shoulder.

Bakugou, who had put his arm around his shoulder, smirked back, "We came to buy breakfast." He too nodded at Hana as a greeting.

"It was so boring in the dorm Nijibro!", Kirishima said with an exaggerated expression.

Bakugou looked at Nijirou, "See, this is why I came out", he shook his head.

"Looks like Kirishima-kun was whining again", Nijirou laughed. Bakugou nodded and rubbed his hair with his other hand.

"Hey you two that's so mean! When did I ever whine?!"

Nijirou ignored him like usual and turned towards Hana, "I'll go back with them after this is done."

"Okay okay", she said while smiling, "Alas my little brother has grown up and made his own friends, he doesn't want to be with his nee-san anymore!"