BakuXNijirou-41

'It's Gang Orca...', Deku was both horrified and amazed, 'He's so hugee..'

"Midoriya-san!", the voice from behind him woke him up, 'This is not the time to be scared!!'

Seeing that the person calling him was Nijirou, Deku made a quick decision and took the injured kid into his arms again, dashing towards their healer,

"Nijirou-san!! This child is injured on the head...it's bleeding but he's speaking clear-"

"Its alright I can see that by myself", Nijirou hurriedly took the child into his own arms, "You don't need to report, instead..."

"-please help with the evacuation!!"

"Huh? What evacuation-?!", peeking at the scene behind Nijirou, Deku finally understood his words,

'The seniors??', the 2nd year students from Ketsubetsu academy and Shiketsu school were currently very busy, carrying the civilians in the base as they dashed towards another place.

"The villain attack happened too close to this base so we have no choice but to evacuate the civilians right now!", realizing that he sounded panicked, Nijirou controlled himself before speaking more calmly,

"For now, this child is the only injured person so I'll take care of him; so please go help the others", adjusting the child's position and carrying him vertically, he nodded towards Deku before finding a relatively safe place.

Deku was stunned for a second before coming to his senses, "Yes, Nijirou-san thank you!!", he said as he ran off towards the others.

'Although I want to fight the villain...the rescue comes first!!', he made a firm decision.

He had just picked up a person to assist them when he felt a gust of wind past him,

"Shindo-san??"

"Get everyone to safety!!", he repeated Nijirou's words, "I'll handle them!", the earth started trembling as soon as his words rang out,

"I'll keep hammering away at them with one-second intervals!!", his smirk was followed by the ground splitting open with many cracks, making all the sidekick-villains stagger incessantly.

"Not enough!", just when he thought he had helped delay them, the main-villain's face magnified in front of him, "Too less people on the front line!"

Using his ultrasonic wave, Gang Orca stared at the now struggling Shindo on the ground, "Looks like you were underestimating us!", his gaze towards the base, "Next-"

But before he could to attack, there was gust of icy-cold wind, followed by huge heaps of ice appearing out of nowhere. If he wasn't quick enough to defend himself with the ultrasound waves, he would be stuck to the ground like his countless subordinates.

"Todoroki-kun!!", Deku was surprised to see him.

"Haaaa", Todoroki exhaled a cold breath, seeing that most of the villains had been made immobile, he turned towards Gang Orca,

"As expected of the No.10 hero", even his sudden attack was defended so quickly.

"An attack like this is nothing!"

Narrowing his eyes at the comment, Todoroki prepared himself to attack again, when there was another gust of wind, this time carrying aggressive undertones with it,

"Wind...", he mused, his gaze moving upwards, 'Just as I thought..'

"Blow awayyyy!!!", the familiar voice sounded, followed by a powerful and intense attack which blew away all the ice along with many villains.