BakuXNijirou-12

Nijirou rubbed his sleepy eyes and walked towards the bus where most of his class was gathered. Before he knew it, it was already time for the outdoor training.

Ever since that day his nightmares had not stopped, plaguing his sleep every night.

'Yesterday I was so excited about the training I didn't sleep for half the night', and when he finally got some sleep, a nightmare ruined it again. Thus he was dazed and uncomfortable.

Suddenly his shoulder was hit with force. Frazzled, his luggage dropped down and he stumbled.

Looking up he saw a face that looked annoyed,

"As expected of every person in 1A, they don't have any manners. Even the new student wasn't spared", the blue eyed and blonde boy seemed to shake his head in disapproval.

Nijirou frowned at his comments, just as he was about to refute though, he felt a hand on his shoulder,

"The one who doesn't have manners is obviously you, saying rude things in the morning", Kirishima said.

Monoma scoffed, "Oh look who's here to support."

"Ignore him Nijibro he just likes to make trouble with our class for no reason", Kirishima led him to their class' bus without looking back.

"Heh too scared to even argue? As expected our class is better ahahaha!!"

Nijirou peeked his head at the maniac laugh and was suddenly enlightened, "Ah! He's the one with the inferiority complex you were talking about?"

Kirishima and Monoma both paused at his words. Monoma was frozen in place before quickly growing angry,

"What did you sa-"

Before he could complete Kirishima burst into laughter and patted Nijirou's back, "Exactly exactly! My son learns so fast!!"

Nijirou glanced at Monoma again and nodded, 'He's a weird person, I should stay away.'

Seeing them both ignore him, Monoma was even more angry but he couldn't argue back as they had already gone far away.

He went back to his class' bus with stifled anger and annoyance.

After getting rid of Monoma, Kirishima was in a good mood. He grinned and led Nijirou towards their classmates.

"Please board the bus in one straight line!", Iida was shaking his hands up and down in the sidelines.

Nijirou and Kirishima were one of the last students to get on the bus so most seats were already occupied.

Kirshima saw Bakugou sitting alone in a window seat and happily lead Nijirou towards him.

Bakugou was sitting by the window and thinking about something when he felt someone sit beside him.

As someone who wanted to be alone throughout the journey he was annoyed and wanted to send the person off; but when he turned his head he paused.

Nijirou was adjusting his luggage below his seat. He raised his head and saw Bakugou staring at him so he nodded at him.

"Take care of us for this journey Bakubro!!", the bus was a three seater, so Kirishima conveniently sat down on the left of Nijirou.

Bakugou saw his stupid face and wanted to shout but in the end he just sighed and murmured, "Do what you want."

The bus moved steadily as the scenery from the window changed from the busy street to a more remote forest.

Aizawa at the front confirmed if all the students were there and started instructing them,

"This training will be a total team effort, you have to cooperate with every person in the class without any scruples. We'll be camping in the forest for a week before ending the training."