BakuXNijirou-26

There was an awkward silence in the air.

Seeing that none of them had replied, Nijirou slowly started losing hope, 'It must be weird for them to hear such a request...who would even agree..'

He sighed and tried to take his hand back, "I was just kidd-", but the grip on his hand suddenly tightened.

He looked up in surprise to see Bakugou's slightly red face and smirk,

"Of course, why not?!", Kirishima seemed to have just come to his senses. He bounced towards them happily and put his arms around Nijirou from behind,

"I just didn't expect Nijibro to give such a suggestion so I was shocked!", he said as he nuzzled against Nijirou's neck.

Nijirou giggled softly while looking towards Bakugou; who returned a pleasant smile,

"Let's go."

Sitting on the familiar bed and feeling Bakugou's hands gently massage his head, Nijirou was in a daze, "It feels so good..", he muttered hazily.

Bakugou laughed, "Enjoying yourself?", he asked as he rubbed the towel against Nijirou's wet hair.

"Mnmm", Nijirou's voice sounded fuzzily, his eyes half-closed and a relaxed smile on his face.

Seeing him lean closer into his arms, Bakugou paused for a moment before putting his arms on Nijirou's waist and pulling him into his arms completely. Feeling the warm and soft back of the other person against his own chest, Bakugou felt an unprecedented happiness.

Their soft pajamas stuck with each other, creating more warmth. The cozy feeling made Bakugou's eyes narrow in pleasure, his face softening. Gradually his entire being became comfortable, his hands drying Nijirou's hair at a slower pace than before.

Kirishima returned after showering to see just this moment. Nijirou looked completely enveloped in Bakugou's embrace, only his fluffy head peeking out from Bakugou's arms.

Usually, he would question why they were sitting so close without including him; but today his attention was on something else,

'It looks so squishy...', his eyes were glued to Nijirou's cheeks.

He didn't try to resist his desires and directly walked toward them. His own wet hair made small water droplets fall to the ground occasionally, the sound echoing in the quiet room.

Placing his palm on the half-asleep Nijirou's cheek, his smile became wider, 'Its really so soft and warm', his fingers gently pinched the smooth white skin, making small creases on it.

"Nijibro's so cute...", he murmured.

Bakugou himself was enjoying the comfortable feeling when he heard Kirishima's voice. Glancing at his hand on Nijirou's cheek he frowned,

"What're you doing? You'll wake him up", he said as he swatted Kirishima's hand away.

Kirishima pouted and held his hit hand, "But you're the one always doing that to Nijibro when he's sleeping!", he complained in a low voice.

Bakugou coughed, "Don't make up stuff! I'm just helping him dry his hair."

"Hah! As if I'll believe that! You just want Nijibro to yourself!"

"Even though he's supposed to be my son!!", Kirishima felt that he was completely right,

"Forget it, I've decided. I'll sleep with Nijibro today, doesn't matter if we're sleeping on the ground. You can occupy the bed by yourself!", he said while trying to pull Nijirou towards himself.