BakuXNijirou-11

"And why the hell are you lot here?", Bakugou's voice was lazy.

Kirishima had a stupid grin on his face as he sat down on a bench, "Hehe you're teaching Nijibro anyway it's no problem for you teach two more people Bakubro~~"

Bakugou glanced at him in silence for a while before scoffing; but he didn't refute.

Denki was quite shocked he didn't refuse but also elated that they weren't kicked out so he quickly sat down near Kirishima and said with a cheeky face, "Thanks Bakubro~~"

Nijirou looked at the empty classroom and then at the people who had come to his 'study session'. He had originally thought he would study in the dorm but Bakugou had said it was too noisy so they had stayed back. After class today, they had conveniently found an empty classroom to study in.

'I would be training right now if not for this....so you better be attentive', Bakugou had said when they sat down.

Nijirou was already feeling grateful, so he had quickly nodded his head.

'So what don't you understand?'

Nijirou paused at the question and continued shamelessly, '....nothing'

Bakugou froze at his answer and stared at him for a second before becoming helpless,

'Ok I'll ask again; what do you know?'

Thus the class began with Bakugou's voice echoing in the empty classroom. The evening sun rays fell beautifully on the desk, covering him in an orange glow. Nijirou was dazed for a bit, 'He looks like a painting....', he thought to himself.

Bakugou's hair looked rough most of the time but it now looked soft as it swayed gently because of the breeze from the open window. Nijirou wondered how it would feel if he touched it...

Just as he shook his head and began concentrating on the lesson again, the door was pushed open. Both his and Bakugou's eyes simultaneously turned towards it and saw Kirishima and Denki enter; resulting in the current situation.

Nijirou was already sitting close to Bakugou but with the addition of Kirishima and Denki, his chair was pushed closer.

Bakugou only felt soft strands of hair on his cheek and looked up to see Nijirou's face. Nijirou was startled at the sudden push and his upper body moved closer to Bakugou.

Bakugou's eyes stayed on Nijirou's close face, 'His hair is so soft....', he thought to himself.

His ears quickly turned red and he turned away after a while of staring.

Nijirou also calmed down and adjusted his position again.

Bakugou coughed lightly as he glanced at him and resumed teaching. The other three concentrated on him immediately.

----------------------------------------------------

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??!!"

"Because its complicated Bakubro!!", Kirishima cried.

"Ya what the hell is a differential equation??", Denki wailed from the side.

"YOU DUMBSHITS!! I'VE EXPLAINED IT LIKE 5 TIMES TILL NOW!!"

"Calm down Bakubrooo"

Seeing the angry Bakugou, Nijirou had a headache. The study session was going peacefully until they got to the hard part and the duo didn't understand.

"Its like this...", he started to explain to both of them.

"Oh ohhhh!", Kirishima looked enlightened after he finished.