BakuXNijirou-31

"You think she's going to come?", Kirishima asked the two other people beside him.

Staring at the hospital door in front of them, Todoroki shook his head, "Its her decision to make."

Gathering at the front of the hospital where Deku was admitted, the three of them, including Nijirou, were waiting for the most important member of their plan.

'If Yaoyorozu-san doesn't come, there's no meaning to this plan anymore...', Nijirou thought to himself.

Looking back at the dark night his thoughts grew dazed with the slight throbbing of his head, 'Its cold...', wearing only a light jacket made his headache worsen.

Even walking up to the gate made him exhausted, 'I should've asked for some rest', remembering the surgeries he had helped Recovery Girl with all day, he regretted it now.

Hearing footsteps diverted his attention. Looking up he saw Yaoyorozu walk up to them a little hesitatingly; moving aside a little she revealed the bandaged Deku behind her.

"Midoriya?!!", Kirishima was pleasantly surprised to see him. Deku nodded to them seriously.

Yaoyorozu bought out the tracker from her pocket at this time, "This is what I gave All Might sensei and the police officer..."

"I see; thanks for coming", Todoroki said.

"Let me make this clear, I'm here to check upon you all-", her words weren't completed when an unexpected person joined them.

"Why are you still doing this after the Hosu incident?!", Iida's words were filled with aggression, his expression frustrated and anxious,

 "-especially you two!!"

"How is this related to-!", Todoroki stopped Kirishima and looked at Deku and Iida.

"We're going to be very careful this time."

"Yes definitely. I know you don't like breaking rules but-", Deku agreed.

Iida gritted his teeth, remembering his brother's figure lying on the hospital bed limply, with no hope in his eyes. Blood rushed to his eyes, riling him up.

Grabbing Deku who was walking up to him and unexpectedly punching him hard, he started venting his emotions,

"I WON'T ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE HURT AGAIN!!"

Everyone in the scene froze at his actions. Looking at the already injured Deku, they were shocked at Iida.

"...we're not saying we'll directly fight again! We'll try to rescue him from the sidelines!!", Deku tightened his fists,

"I don't want to miss this chance again....I want to save the person I can still reach!!", his head was lowered but his eyes were determined, 'Kacchan...I can still reach him.'

His words made all of them pause again, their resolves slowly building up.

"I am accompanying them for this reason too, I will stop you if the situation gets dangerous", Yaoyorozu spoke with a hand on her chest.

"We'll not engage in any direct combat!!", Kirishima spoke up too.

Listening to all of them, Iida slowly calmed down. Sighing resignedly, he said,

"Then I will come with you all too...to keep an eye on all your actions."

'I'll protect them this time', he thought to himself.

Their faces brightened immediately,

"Iida-kun!!", Deku was instantly cheerful again, "Thank you!", he said with a grateful expression.