BakuXNijirou-20

Bakugou sat down on his usual place in the living room sofa of the dorm after lunch. He put his hands behind his head and relaxed in place. They had returned from the strenuous training camp just yesterday and two days were given as rest days.

Although the teachers called it a 'break', Bakugou knew it was because they had too much to do as pro heroes. After all the fuss at the facility and finding out about the nomus, the pro heroes needed to gather and come up with plans for the future.

He reflexively stretched out his hand, wanting it to land on that familiar shoulder, but landing on air instead made him frown. He turned to see no one beside him,

'Oh, he went to meet his sister...', he had forgotten that Nijirou took a leave of absence.

He took back his outstretched hand hanging awkwardly and scratched his nose, feeling a bit lost.

"Hahh it feels so lonely without Nijibro...", just as his hand was taken back, the place beside him sunk as Kirishima occupied it,

"Its really weird isn't it Bakubro?" he said.

"Mn", Bakugou agreed silently.

"I wonder what he's doing with his nee-san."

"Probably searching for a new house."

"Gasp!", Kirishima gave out an exclamation, "They used to live in the facility before so they don't have a place to live in now. I totally forgot about this!"

He sighed, "I wish I could help..."

"Its their private problem...unless they want us to, we shouldn't meddle", Bakugou shook his head, clearly he had also thought of it before.

Just as they were lamenting about Nijirou, there was a sudden sound from the door.

Aizawa pushed the door open with a serious face. All the students relaxing in the living room immediately turned towards him,

"What's the matter Aizawa-sensei?", Deku asked.

Aizawa was in deep thought, 'Who would be the closest to him...?', his eyes landed on Bakugou and Kirishima on the couch. Seeing them his eyes widened, 'It has to be them both.'

Instead of answering Deku's question he called them out, "Bakugou and Kirishima follow me", immediately after finishing he started walking out of the dorm urgently.

"Huh? Bakubro and Kirishima?", Denki was confused.

"What did the two of you do again~", Sero teased.

"I don't think its like that, Sero-kun. Aizawa-sensei looked quite serious", Deku said with a thoughtful expression.

Bakugou frowned, 'He's right', he got up and gestured to Kirishima, "Let's go."

'It might be related to Nijirou...'

—---------------------------------------------------------

Nijirou and Hana were conversing in low voices as they passed through different houses that the salesperson in front of them was taking them to.

"That previous house was nice! It has all the furniture already in place and its near to UA too..", Hana looked satisfied with it.

Nijirou nodded but then hesitated, "But the price..."

Hana laughed, "How much do you think we have saved over the years?", she patted herself proudly, "We have more than enough to buy that house!"

Nijirou sighed, 'Nee-san is as cheerful as always', but he trusted her decisions without second thoughts.