BakuXNijirou-37

"Ah we're here!!", Kirishima exclaimed as they got down the bus. Following from behind him, Nijirou looked at the huge stadium in front of them and paused at its size,

'Wah too large...'

Aizawa's voice from in front of them made him turn towards the teacher,

"-now you eggs will become chicks after this provisional license exam", he said in his usual serious but lazy-sounding tone.

They had woken up early to reach the stadium where the exam was going to take place. Now staring at that same stadium, Nijirou felt a little excited as well as strange,

'So we're going to be the only UA students here..', it came as a surprise that class 1B wasn't joining them. Suddenly remembering Monoma's precocious expression, he felt it was a lucky thing.

"-hence you all have to do your best this time around-", Aizawa's face was quite normal till he noticed something from the corner of his eyes.

"Aizawa!! Its been a whileee!!", A woman wearing joker-shorts and a funny-looking hat came waving at them with enthusiasm.

The class' attention was immediately diverted, their eyes turning towards her,

"Hey let's get married, what'd you say?", she said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Aizawa's answer was immediate, refusal evident from his stern face, "No.way."

Nijirou had never seen Aizawa's face distort to disgust so suddenly before. Looking at his sensei's expression already turning tired, he couldn't control his chuckles.

"Not nervous anymore?", came the familiar voice with the more familiar sensation on his shoulder.

Looking up at Bakugou, Nijirou smiled, "I wasn't nervous to begin with."

Staring at his confident face, Bakugou felt both proud and a little expectant,

"That's good", he said while smirking.

At the same time, the other's figure reflected in his eyes looked more and more perfect, 'He matches my mood so perfectly every time...', it was the biggest reason why he couldn't get himself to be angry at this person.

He was still staring when he felt a extra hand on his shoulder; facing forward while frowning, he saw an unfamiliar face talking,

"-especially you, Bakugou-kun, you have an exceptionally strong heart", the person wearing a green and black costume said with a half smile.

Bakugou pushed his hand away in disgust,

"Huh?"

"Today I'm going to do my best to learn from you!", Shindo continued despite the other's expression. He was from Ms. Joke's class, the one walking in the forefront of all her students.

"Stop pretending, what you say doesn't match the look on your face", Bakugou started getting annoyed at the other person, 'There's all kinds of weirdo's here.'

Glancing at Nijirou staring curiously at the person in front of them, he frowned and pulled him back, covering his vision.

"Bakubro, stop being so rude!! I'm sorry please don't mind him", Kirishima tried to smoothen the situation.

"Ah of course I don't mind...it shows how resilient his heart really is!"

"Change into your hero costumes, we're leaving", Aizawa's voice made them all look forward simultaneously.

Grabbing Nijirou's hand, Bakugou started dragging him away, "Let's go, don't look at weirdos", he murmured angrily.

"Ok", Nijirou had the same opinion as Bakugou, 'That person doesn't look like he has good intentions', not getting a chance to peek back, he could only follow Bakugou and the others into the huge stadium.