BakuXNijirou-3

The next day, Nijirou sat in his place with dark circles and red eyes while yawning.

"Woah bro you look so sleepy! Did you not sleep properly?", Kirishima asked.

Nijirou opened his mouth but before he could come up with an excuse, a voice spoke from beside him.

"The new environment is not comfortable yet I guess", Todoroki was looking at Nijirou.

Nijirou nodded his head and yawned again.

"Nijirou-san should've have bought his own furniture, we all did that too", Yayourou was also looking Nijirou with concerned eyes.

"Its fine."

Todoroki wanted to say something more but Aizawa-sensei had already entered the class.

"Ok quiet down now", Aizawa started, "Today we'll start with an outdoor activity."

"Yay!!", cheers erupted in the class.

"Change into your costumes and gather at Ground Beta."

"Haiiii"

—-----------------------------

In the boy's changing room, Nijirou took out his gym clothes and put them on while rubbing his eyes.

"Oh Nijirou-san still doesn't have his hero costume yet right?", Deku was curious.

"Yes I don't have it yet", Nijirou nodded.

"How is he supposed to have one when he doesn't even know how to use his quirk to fight", Bakugou glanced at him.

"Shh don't be rude Bakugou!", Kirishima slapped his back.

"Tch"

'He's right though', Nijirou looked down at his hands and sighed, 'I don't even know why I'm here....'

—-----------------

When Aizawa saw that everyone had gathered at Ground Beta, he spoke,

"We'll divide the class into groups of 4 and have a match between randomly selected teams."

"It's time to see how much you've improved from the beginning of the year", he had an ominous smile on his face.

Everyone shuddered at his face.

"But with Nijirou-kun's addition to our class, we can't divide the class to 4 equal groups anymore", Iida said.

"That's right!", Mina also realized the problem.

"That's why, one team will have 6 members", Aizawa said.

"Isn't that an advantage??", Kaminari said.

"No, stupid it's a disadvantage because he can't defend himself", Bakugou's voice was low.

"The whole team has to protect him", Todoroki also said.

Aizawa nodded his head, "This is also a class to see where Nijirou has to improve."

Nijirou nodded his head at Aizawa.

"Ok then, these are the teams:

"Team-1:

Midoriya

Yaoyorozu

Aoyama

Denki

Mineta

"Team-2:

Hagakure