BakuXNijirou-13

"Crunch crunch", the sound of dead leaves being crushed was the only noise reverberating through the forest as the trio walked.

"Where did those monsters go?", Kirishima said as he yawned.

They had been walking for what seemed like 10 minutes with no monster in sight. The only monster they had encountered was the first one which had been defeated by the whole class together.

Bakugou scoffed, "They must be too scared of me!!", he said with a proud expression.

Nijirou sighed, he felt like he had heard the same conversation repeat for about 3 times in the past 10 minutes, 'We have to find those monsters fast; or else these both people will go crazy.'

"Shouldn't we make something like a bait for them?", he suggested.

Bakugou at the front stopped and gestured to him as if asking about the plan. In response Nijirou could only show a helpless face,

"I don't know what attracted the first one to us...the number of people maybe?"

"But we can't use that to bait it now that we're separated from the class", Kirishima said.

"Yes, that's the problem", Nijirou nodded.

"We had to separate anyway or our prey would award the other teams", Bakugou said and his eyes slanted,

"We need to make it think we're a group of people..."

Kirishima looked around and sighed, "But the only things surrounding us right now are trees."

Hearing this, Nijirou looked enlightened, "How did the monster sense a lot of people, because of our breathing, or maybe the vibrations?"

Bakugou understood what he was trying to say, "We need to cause vibrations so that the monster thinks we're with a group of people?"

"Yes", Nijirou was happy to finally find a solution, "If we make the all the trees here vibrate it'll think of it as humans!"

Bakugou nodded, "We can try that"

Kirishima was excited, "I'll do it immediately!!"

He touched the ground with his hands and activated his quirk, "Unbreakable!"

The ground started cracking, causing the trees surrounding them to sway.

"Idiot, use lesser force!", Bakugou said when he saw the ground almost splitting.

"Ok-", Kirishima's voice stopped abruptly as he looked ahead.

Nijirou's eyes also widened when he saw the familiar silhouettes appear again, "They really came!", his voice had a little happiness.

Bakugou immediately smirked, "FINALLY I CAN FIGHT!!"

Seeing the three monsters before them, Kirishima didn't know if he should laugh or cry, "How'll we defeat all three?!!"

Bakugou ignored him and launched from the ground, directly confronting one of the giants,

"DIEEE!!", he first used point attacks to slit the wrists and ankles of the monster then, before it could sense him, he blasted its neck in one shot.

The monster had no time to move even a step before it was defeated, falling down and turning into a corpse.

Nijirou was amazed, 'He defeated it in one shot! As expected he only needs to listen to the instructions once and easily understands the rest', he was impressed.

Kirishima was also amazed by him and his fighting spirit increased, "Let's do it together Bakubro!!"

He also launched forward, aiming for the second monster, accurately slicing its neck with one powerful attack.