BakuXNijirou-54

Bakugou had covered Nijirou's ears immediately when he felt a bad premonition rising in his heart at the man's words, '..quirkless?? Just what-?!', he turned towards Nijirou in shock.

Seeing the other's wide and equally bewildered eyes, he knew it was too late,

'He heard it...', it couldn't be helped because no-one expected this result, and even when Bakugou tried to cover his ears, his own fingers had been trembling so it wasn't effective at all.

"What? What do you mean?", Aizawa glared at the man with anger in his eyes. He had been watching Nijirou and seeing his reaction, he knew the man was speaking the truth. This made him even more outraged.

The man seemed to enjoy their reactions, his eyes turning more crazy,

"Ahahaha you know what I mean clearly! HE CAN NEVER HEAL ANYONE EVER AGAIN!!"

"Wha-?", the woman beside him looked the most astonished, "Father? What do you mean??!", Meiura Reina was hearing this for the first time as well.

"Ha!", the man turned towards her, "You like him so much, don't you...that healing bastard. He was only supposed be a tool for us to succeed in our plans, but you-"

"-you liked him so much you even went against me", there was suppressed anger in his eyes.

"Father I-"

"You know its true so don't try to deny it", he interrupted her instantly, "So I decided on it when we finally kidnapped him with the help of that Villain League..."

"-that I would poison him so much, he would lose his quirk completely..", he narrowed his eyes and laughed, "You liked taking his blood didn't you? Those injection-needles...they were all laced with the poison from my whips! You enjoyed yourself and didn't even know that you were actually destroying your own precious person! Ahahaah!!"

His maniacal laughter resounded in Meiura Reina's mind, her figure being petrified on spot, '...I destroyed him myself?'

"no-NO! You're lying!! That can't be true...I never-", she shook her head frantically, as if in denial.

"But you did", the man broke her delusions instantly, "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID IT!!"

"Shut up."

The dark voice made both the villains flinch at once, their gazes travelling back to the blond-haired guy who had blasted them just a few moments back. Looking at his clenched fists and red eyes blazing with rage, they both felt fear.

Bakugou glared at them before turning back towards Nijirou and immediately changing his expression. He looked ay the other with concern, as if wanting to see his denial quickly.

But seeing his drooping head and limp hands, he knew that the man was right. His hands still covering Nijirou's ears slid down slowly and clenched together.

"...you need to die, there's no other option", he moved towards the two quivering villains, "YOU-"

"Bakugou...wait", but he was stopped by a hand stretching out in front of him. He looked up to see Aizawa frowning tightly.

"We still need them for interrogation...", he took his hand back when he saw Bakugou stop his movements,

"Till then at least...they need to be alive."

Meiura Reina shivered at his words, 'Till then? Then what are they going to do afterwards??', she was even more terrified of them now.

The man near her on the other hand, calmed down after their conversation, 'So they're not going to kill us now..?', his eyes glinted strangely,