BakuXNijirou-25

—--------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you didn't read the author's corner for the last chapter:

***Imp***:

So I've decided to follow the original anime/manga from this point on. It's going to continue from the beginning of season 3; and I'm not sure at what point I'll stop before using my own story again.

You might notice that they weren't in dorms before season-3, but I've already changed that from the beginning of this story anyway.

Of course not everything is going to be the same (because Nijirou still exists lol). I'll change the original plot accordingly hehe.

Take it as a sign to go rewatch season-3 I guess ^^

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Aizawa, who had the first class, walked into the class with bigger eye bags than usual,

'There was no one in the end...', remembering the useless patrolling he had done in the dorms yesterday night, he was a bit annoyed, 'By the time I hit the bed it was already morning.'

In a bad mood, his voice sounded scarier, a dark aura emitting from him.

"Is it my hallucination or is Aizawa-sensei in a very bad mood today?", Kirishima whispered.

"It looks like he's surrounded by dark clouds...", Denki nodded.

Nijirou sighed, "Its probably because of last night...", he glanced at Bakugou and Kirishima.

Bakugou noticed his gaze and smirked, "At least we weren't caught."

"Thats true!", Kirishima replied cheerfully, as if just realizing it was partly his fault.

"Looks like you still have the time to laugh in the middle of class", Aizawa glared at them.

Their backs straightened at once, "Sorry sensei!"

Aizawa wanted to scold them more but just sighed, 'Forget it, I'm too exhausted for that today.'

He continued his previous words, "Now that your finals are coming up, I'm sure you're all concentrating on your studies."

The class flinched at his words, especially Denki and Mina.

"But your future job is a hero, so you can't be writing exams all your life", he smirked lightly, "That's why we've planned something for you after the exams."

"Wahhh!!", the class immediately became excited, "It's going to be interesting!"

Aizawa broke their hopes with a grin, "A summer training camp."

"No wayyyy", the excited squeals instantly turned into wails, "Another training camp??!!"

"The last training camp was just 2 weeks back though!!", Mina protested.

"We didn't get enough time to rest at all!!", Kirishima joined her.

"You lot have to be faster than us, I've said this countless times", Aizawa's eyes turned serious, "You're going to get your hero licenses soon so you need to be ready for it. That's why another training camp is necessary."

"But don't we usually get hero licenses in second year?", Deku asked.

"Yes, but with the villains being so active these days we have to make sufficient preparations too", Aizawa paused,

"Not all of you will be participating though", he said.

The class gasped, "Not everyone you say?!"

"Does that mean failing the finals will let you not participate?", Denki said with a little hope.