BakuXNijirou-49

THANK YOU 10k VIEWS!!! (≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

Also another song recommendation~~ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg65SbqmT0s -- Harehare Ya (cover by Sou)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

'-we saw Aizawa-sensei rushing out of his room in the morning so we caught upto him quickly and asked where he was going...he was probably too much in a hurry so he revealed it to us easily'

'He said Endeavor and the others were back last night after investigating...and now all the pro heroes were asked to gather to discuss their findings...'

Bakugou remembered Kirishima's words as he dashed towards the school in a hurry,

'They're back!', his first reaction after hearing that was to rush towards the school, he was anxious to know what had happened.

This time the pro-heroes had been more secretive than the last time, raiding the already-known villain base late at night without giving the villains any chance of retreat. The attack had been done as quickly as possible, making it hasty but also advantageous for them.

'What have they found??', Bakugou's head was filled with thoughts as he reached the staff room, '-what if he's back already?!', the thought made him expectant.

Opening the door with a loud bang, he ignored the other teachers glaring at him and headed towards Aizawa,

"What happened??", he asked breathlessly. Sweeping his eyes across the room, he didn't see the figure he wanted to find, making his eyes dull for a moment, '..it was too much to hope for huh?'

'Still...', his eyes locked onto Aizawa's figure again, 'They must've found something.'

Aizawa was resting his head tiredly after a long meeting when he heard the door burst open forcefully; now staring at the blonde guy squinting at him seriously, he had only one thought in his head,

'...another headache huh..'

"No-", he sighed to himself, "You're not allowed to know."

The person in front of him didn't seem to expect this refusal, his eyes widening,

"What do you mean? I need to know!", Bakugou didn't know how to explain himself more than that, only repeating himself after that,

"I-anyway you have to let me know!"

Looking at his nervous expression, Aizawa felt himself being persuaded, 'He knows too much anyway...it should be fine if I tell him now..', he thought seriously but argued back one last time,

"...you're just a student-"

"But I know him well...!", Bakugou paused as if arranging his words, "I know him the best!"

"Haaa", Aizawa couldn't say anything more to his urging, 'Its the first time I've seen him be so concerned about something.'

Leading him out of the staff room and into an empty room, he sat down opposite to him before starting to explain in detail,

"-so they went inside the bar from last time and found a hidden passageway leading to some rooms. According to the information they got, pedestrians saw a tall woman entering this place a lot, she had short hair in a bob cut-"

"Meiura Reina?"

"Yes, it seems that the facility is still in contact with the Villain League; this time their motive was Nijirou probably because she insisted on it."

"Mhmm", Bakugou agreed,

'As expected...that woman', he remembered her from the time he was kidnapped, '...the only reason she joined the Villain League in the first place was to get him', he mused to himself.