BakuXNijirou-45

"-bakugou-shounen I didn't know you were suffering so much. Even though you're still so young yourself...", feeling a warm sensation on his back as a gentle hand patted him calmly, Bakugou's lips trembled.

Controlling his tears, he listened to All Might console him for a second before pushing him away and standing aside, '...I don't need any comforting', he thought stubbornly while roughly wiping away at his wet eyelashes.

Glancing at the Deku who was still leaning against the ground instead of getting up, he stared at the ground, the scratches on his face itching painfully. Remembering the intense fight they had just finished before All Might interrupted them, he gritted his teeth and turned away from both of them.

It was the first time he'd communicated with Deku so clearly, and although the feeling was strange, it felt like a huge burden had been removed from his heart when they finally spoke without being careful around each other.

Now, All Might had finally found a chance to confront both of them, speaking out their thoughts as if he knew them from the start,

"-now that your feelings are out in the open, you can focus on making each other stronger...save people to win, and win to save people...you can be the greatest heroes."

His words made both the students look at him with wide eyes, as if they'd realized something important.

'Win to save people...', the line repeated in Bakugou's mind, making him thoughtful and dazed. It was like he found an answer to all his questions but at the same time it felt like he wasn't close at all.

Sighing as he felt his limp body fall to the ground, he buried his head in his knees and murmured silently,

"..that's not what I wanted to hear.."

Deku was staring at his childhood friend in a daze when a low voice brought him back to his senses,

"You...had the strongest guy lay the groundwork for you..", Bakugou's muffled voice expressed his complicated feelings,

"-don't go around losing you loser", his words were coarse and encouraging at the same time.

Deku's eyes seemed to light up, "I won't!", he said with determination.

----------------------------------------------------

"-two days of house arrest for Bakugou, one for Midoriya!", Aizawa's angry voice sounded in the dorm; he tightened the restraints around his two students before continuing harshly,

"During that time you must clean all the common areas in the dorm, morning and night!"

Listening to his strict voice, Bakugou had an awkward expression on his face, 'This is such a pain...'

After reaching their dorm late at night, the first thing that greeted them was the sight of an angry Aizawa who looked ready to punish them severely. All Might trying to remedy the situation didn't help in any way.

Seeing the still enraged teacher, Bakugou Tch'ed twice before finally being released from the restraints. Dusting his knees, he got up and bowed towards the teachers before turning around to leave without another glance at Deku.

His mind was occupied by something else as soon as the heavy burden in his heart was lifted,

'Nijirou...'

He remembered the person who had tried to stop him just a while ago. Thinking back to the lonely silhouette he had left behind when his mind was filled with other thoughts, his eyes drooped down.

As he pressed the elevator buttons with familiarity, he felt a pang of guilt in his heart. Up until he found himself in front of Nijirou's door, his thoughts were still dazed.